Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather win upheld!

"Strangle hold" haha

Wow, harsh punishment. I think it's fair.

I'm glad Mayweather didn't have anything to do with the start of the melee, that says alot about him. Actually, Floyd seemed more surprised than the Ref, when his corner and Zab's corner entered the ring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrokai
    "Strangle hold" haha

Wow, harsh punishment. I think it's fair.

I'm glad Mayweather didn't have anything to do with the start of the melee, that says alot about him. Actually, Floyd seemed more surprised than the Ref, when his corner and Zab's corner entered the ring.
    Agreed.

The punishment was just.

Truly...it does speak bounds for Floyd's character...scratch that...ring ethics...

I honestly believe that they will just slap Judah on the wrist for his actions.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's time to let it rest. This topic has been beaten to death. 10 years from now, PBF will still have the win on his record and Zab will still have the loss. Losses that some say were really wins are not recorded on a fighter's record. In that case, about 15 of Julio Cesar Chavez's Fights would have an asterisk.

ZAB LOST. The world will remember it that way, if they remember it at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[/QUOTE]if u wanna get technical floyd landed quite a few shots to the back of the head, he also grabbed zab by the back of the head, held him, and hit him in the face QUITE a few times, do i have to make another movie?
    [/quote]

Judah's purse is held because he was stupid enough to get involved in all this and throw punches at someone other the Floyd, and I don't want to hear from you two that he was protecting Daddy when his place was the neutral corner, bullsh*t my a**, he will most likely be fined also and possibly suspended too, and he deserves to be. you have to be the biggest blindest Judah groupie I have ever seen. I had a lot of fun reading the garbage that you and Starr had written as it was laughable and sad at the same time. Sal I'm sure you will continue this garbage so have fun, but your guy just lost for the third time in a row now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now that we're past this. Let's see if Floyd REALLY DOES fight Margarito.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In reality IMO Mayweather did not deserve to win maybe thats why he had that Santa suit on.

1. He got knocked down (rules say if you go down after a punch its considered a knock down.)
    2. Corner entered the ring before the bell. ( Something similar happened to Diego Morales Ericks brother against Bobby boy Velardez. What perks does Mayweather have.
    http://www.boxrec.com/media/index.ph...e=Fight:280905
    3.Mayweather got out hustled he could not find a way to get to Judah.
    4.Judah the aggressor most of the fight.

Maywather has had notable wins but also notable gifts.
    1.Castillo 1
    2.Judah 1 hoping for 2 in NYC

Now its Margarito's turn and good luck to him. If Mayweather does not duck.

guys im not a Judah fan I just love the sport I have since Ive been 9 years old and now boxing is becoming more and more like wwe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Mayweather will beat Margarito by style. Judah fights the fights Mayweather doesn't(The Gatti baldomir winner) Then Floyd has no choice to rematch Judah or fight the (Hatton Collazo) winner. By that point it will set up a mega fight with either Mayweather vs Judah, Hatton vs. Judah, or the much not liked Collazo vs. Judah. It would be a fight for New York though

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bond007
    In reality IMO Mayweather did not deserve to win maybe thats why he had that Santa suit on.

1. He got knocked down (rules say if you go down after a punch its considered a knock down.)
    2. Corner entered the ring before the bell. ( Something similar happened to Diego Morales Ericks brother against Bobby boy Velardez. What perks does Mayweather have.
    http://www.boxrec.com/media/index.ph...e=Fight:280905
    3.Mayweather got out hustled he could not find a way to get to Judah.
    4.Judah the aggressor most of the fight.

Maywather has had notable wins but also notable gifts.
    1.Castillo 1
    2.Judah 1 hoping for 2 in NYC

Now its Margarito's turn and good luck to him. If Mayweather does not duck.

guys im not a Judah fan I just love the sport I have since Ive been 9 years old and now boxing is becoming more and more like wwe.

mayweather judah - NYC wont happen, cuz there would be no hamada, and PBF knows that mercante wouldnt put up with rogers shit, it would be great tho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Well Mayweather will beat Margarito by style. Judah fights the fights Mayweather doesn't(The Gatti baldomir winner) Then Floyd has no choice to rematch Judah or fight the (Hatton Collazo) winner. By that point it will set up a mega fight with either Mayweather vs Judah, Hatton vs. Judah, or the much not liked Collazo vs. Judah. It would be a fight for New York though
    Margarito has a exellent chance hes good body puncher hes long and in his weight class. C'mon guys no one would give Zab a chance thinkig that he was going to get kod. and look at what happened Floys unofficial second lost and first knock down

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im glad the decision was upheld. floyd jr did nothing to disgrace himself and so the result should stand. as for roger? well, he acted like a dick and got punished. fair enough. as for zab im sure a spank on the wrists is all he will get...

lets move on folks, there are more fights to make in the future, let this one go...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    im glad the decision was upheld. floyd jr did nothing to disgrace himself and so the result should stand. as for roger? well, he acted like a dick and got punished. fair enough. as for zab im sure a spank on the wrists is all he will get...

lets move on folks, there are more fights to make in the future, let this one go...
    Yes more fights and what now like this. might as well start watching Rey Misterio jr.

Thread Information