Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you didn't know it yet, Audley's......

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default If you didn't know it yet, Audley's......

DONE

Personally, I like Guinn, but he's very, very lazy inside the ring, but he clearly outworked Audley and that's saying something

It was unbelievable, Audley would just put his hands up and let Guinn walk in, time after time, and go to the body. How can a 6'6 southpaw HW not jab? Its incomprehensible, I just don't get it. That's all I thought for most of the fight, "I just don't get it."

Unbelievable, Audley makes Derrick Gainer's performance versus JMM look Rocky-like. I just don't get it, he's got an idea of what's going on, he's an Olympic Gold Medalist FFS, he just won't throw punches. Unbelievable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If you didn't know it yet, Audley's......

Well, in my opinion, I wish they were both done. Audley is the worst fighter I've ever seen. He's a 6'6" southpaw that has no idea in the world how to use his height, and I doubt he's ever heard the word "jab" before in his entire life. Guinn... my God, Guinn had a gift in front of him, a tall guy who knows nothing of jabbing and lets his shorter opponent get inside to do his work, and Guinn did NOTHING with it... sure he had Harrison hurt a few times, but anyone of quality would have completely ended Harrison's night... this fight was a disgrace and both fighters share some blame in it.
    Down Goes Frazier!!! Down Goes Frazier!!! Down Goes Frazier!!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cosell
    Well, in my opinion, I wish they were both done. Audley is the worst fighter I've ever seen. He's a 6'6" southpaw that has no idea in the world how to use his height, and I doubt he's ever heard the word "jab" before in his entire life. Guinn... my God, Guinn had a gift in front of him, a tall guy who knows nothing of jabbing and lets his shorter opponent get inside to do his work, and Guinn did NOTHING with it... sure he had Harrison hurt a few times, but anyone of quality would have completely ended Harrison's night... this fight was a disgrace and both fighters share some blame in it.
    When I say I personally like Guinn, I mean I think he's a good guy, as a fighter he annoys the fuck out of me

That being said, he clearly outworked Audrey. He's lazy but compared to Audley he's an absolute windmill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Derrick Gainer fought the right fight to beat Juan Manuel Marquez, he just didn't throw enough. As Chris John beat Marquez with that approach, but was much more active.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

please let that be the last i hear of audley harrison....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    DONE

Personally, I like Guinn, but he's very, very lazy inside the ring, but he clearly outworked Audley and that's saying something

It was unbelievable, Audley would just put his hands up and let Guinn walk in, time after time, and go to the body. How can a 6'6 southpaw HW not jab? Its incomprehensible, I just don't get it. That's all I thought for most of the fight, "I just don't get it."

Unbelievable, Audley makes Derrick Gainer's performance versus JMM look Rocky-like. I just don't get it, he's got an idea of what's going on, he's an Olympic Gold Medalist FFS, he just won't throw punches. Unbelievable

Now we saw all that Audley Harrison is nothing much then Boswell or Bostice . . . Just a avarage boxer even not that . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I say I personally like Guinn, I mean I think he's a good guy, as a fighter he annoys the F*** out of me

That being said, he clearly outworked Audrey. He's lazy but compared to Audley he's an absolute windmill
    That's fair, Guinn may be the best guy in the world outside the ring, and you are more than entitled to your opinion about the guy, but inside the ring, the man had a shot at being the best and instead of working towards it and obtaining it, he bitched out, got lazy, and ended up where he is... a journeyman in the heavyweight division... even though he MORE than has the ability to be much better than that.
    Down Goes Frazier!!! Down Goes Frazier!!! Down Goes Frazier!!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I say I personally like Guinn, I mean I think he's a good guy, as a fighter he annoys the F*** out of me

That's fair, Guinn may be the best guy in the world outside the ring, and you are more than entitled to your opinion about the guy, but inside the ring, the man had a shot at being the best and instead of working towards it and obtaining it, he bitched out, got lazy, and ended up where he is... a journeyman in the heavyweight division... even though he MORE than has the ability to be much better than that.
    I can't disagree with any of that, but the guy that dissapointed me more tonight was Audley, to me he has more natural ability than Guinn, although Guinn's got real ability, but Guinn was willing to put out a bit more, don't get me wrong he didn't put out enough IMO, but the guy that annoyed me more was Audley. Why not jab? Jab when a guys coming in, its simple.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Heavyweight division just got a little less shitty folks! Harrison is gone, least for a while. Loud mouth boring bastard, I kinda feel sorry for him, but he wont throw fukin punches, he had a guy moving towards his power hand and did practically nothing. You guys see James Toney and Teddy arguin over his fatness? "yes, liquids, not food"
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    The Heavyweight division just got a little less shitty folks! Harrison is gone, least for a while. Loud mouth boring bastard, I kinda feel sorry for him, but he wont throw fukin punches, he had a guy moving towards his power hand and did practically nothing. You guys see James Toney and Teddy arguin over his fatness? "yes, liquids, not food"
    That was great haha

Audley's done. Plain and simple. I hope Guinn can build off this win (which imo was a big win for him) and realise that he was at his best when he was throwing punches and have a solid performance next time out. He's only 30, I'm not going to give up on him.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    That was great haha

Audley's done. Plain and simple. I hope Guinn can build off this win (which imo was a big win for him) and realise that he was at his best when he was throwing punches and have a solid performance next time out. He's only 30, I'm not going to give up on him.
    Good, just keep him away from Toney. I think he should work towards a rematch with Lykavich. That is his most promising oppurtunity right now.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's time for 'Parcel Force' Harrison to retire & stop embarrassing the sport of boxing any longer.

He is quite simply one of the worst Olympic champs I've ever seen.

He has no stamina, no power & no balls!

How this man has managed to become a multi millionaire out of boxing is beyond me.

It sickens me to watch him, when you have got fighters out there, struggling to get by & they have far more courage & fortitude than Harrison ever has had or ever will.
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

basically his problem is he lost

i think if he didnt loose, he could do a lot better

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

RIP Audley's career.

Good riddance to bad rubbish - and don't bother coming back.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When you look at some of teh great fighters that have won thew gold medal , De la Hoya , Whiticker , Casamayor , Lewis then youd have to put Harrisson at the bottom end .

In fact id suggest he is the worst olympic failure since Jorge Luis Gonzales .

A farce will retire if he has any self respect but go onto further losses if he is after a pension

Thread Information