Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Boxing should remove weight classes and add tag team

too many weight classes and too many belts
    this is probably the main reason people don't follow boxing like they follow hockey, football, or baseball.
    boxing should just have any 2 boxers of any weight fight each other if they agree to fight
    i think that would make boxing alot more exciting

maybe even have tag team boxing..... that would be the shietttttttt
    Lightning Strikes Twice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Boxing should remove weight classes and add tag team

ye but its real fighting unlike wwe or werever uv got thees ideas from having no weight classes is dangerous and having heavyweights fight featherweights etc would lead to more deaths in boxing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh this reminds of an absolutely mental night one time me and the TA lads had

basically we all had a few too many beers, easily over 15 pints although i could and sometimes have drunk more, so we were all a little tipsy.

what one of the lads thought would be funny is if we had a game of rugby, 3 a side, but instead of a rugby ball we used a shoe! a bloody shoe! anyway, as we were bladdered we said go for it, cos were a bit nuts us TA lads lol as you can imagine

after about 15 minutes of playing rugby it turned into tag team wrestling! but with proper punching, one of my mates in the TA knows everything about boxing and he was on the other side and i had to fight him! can u imagine that, hes a bloody big bugger too!

but what i do right, i got him in a head lock and then tagged my mate in while the other lad held the other 2 off and we did a wrestling move on him!

we thought it was hilarious, but then he was sick everywhere and it went in my shoe which we used as a rugby ball, but we all still laughed because were such a team, i guess you have to be if you are in the TA

absolutely mental night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah maybe there is too many belts in boxing but to fight open weight would be insane. i'm not too sure about the more deaths thing tho. if an heavyweight catches a featherweight clean it's see you tommorow moring. i dont think they would be able to take enough punches to be REALLY hurt. but to get back on point it wouldnt and couldnt happen. if it's mismatches you want (Sizeways) watch k1 or pride

Thread Information