Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zab Judah will probably get a year suspension. Good for him!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Zab Judah will probably get a year suspension. Good for him!

Sorry, I just watched the fight again. The replays are so convincing it's mind boggling. He clearly looked down as he threw that low blow. In his whole career Judah had never thrown a low blow. Then PBF bends over in pain, and Judah CLEARLY hits him in the back of the head on purpose. No way that was an accident!!

Watch the replay again. He has the same insane look on his face that he had on his face when he tried to throw the chair at Jay Nady. He got 6 months for the Nady thing. This is the second time for him. He should get a year or 18 months IMO. What a loser!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zab Judah will probably get a year suspension. Good for him!

Yeah, I think Zab is the sports biggest jacka$$. He needs a lot of time to cool off.

And notice during the melee, PBF stayed in the neutral corner. Then he reached out to touch gloves w/ him when they resumed the fight. Then he hugs the creep at the start of rd 12. People say this and that about Floyd, but they also need to say the guy's a class act!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

when you are in these situations, it is hard to pull yourself up

like roy jones juniors trainer said when he knocked out montel griffiths ages ago and got dq about it

"you cant jump off a bridge, then change your mind"

also mayweather is a cock and i would of kicked him lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guy, did you read what i just posted about PBF being a class act? Why, how, can you call him a "cock"?

I think you have mistaked him for Judah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nightmare
    Guy, did you read what i just posted about PBF being a class act? Why, how, can you call him a "cock"?

judah is also a cock, but at least he is a cock with talent and doesnt just get by on his dads name

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After the fight PBF wouldnt even say Judah hit him low intentionally. He said he respects Zab's fight game. He had nothing but nice things to say about Zab. This guy is a class act and he deserves recognition for that. His issues w/his Dad have nothing to do with this fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude, you are making no sense. Are you telling me PBF is #1p4p in the world b/c of his Dad's name? Did his Dad beat Castillo, Corrales, Gatti and Judah? Thats a ridiculous point!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude, you are making no sense. Are you telling me PBF is #1p4p in the world b/c of his Dad's name? Did his Dad beat Castillo, Corrales, Gatti and Judah? Thats a ridiculous point!

no it was floyd junior who beat them mate lol his dad is old now

what you need to learn is a lot of these fighters are in it for the money, not the achievements.

a lot of fighters like tyson come in with nothing, have a laugh, and leave with nothing

thats how it should be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VerbotenerKonig

no it was floyd junior who beat them mate lol his dad is old now

what you need to learn is a lot of these fighters are in it for the money, not the achievements.

a lot of fighters like tyson come in with nothing, have a laugh, and leave with nothing

thats how it should be
    Did you ever fight Josh?
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

judah is also a cock, but at least he is a cock with talent and doesnt just get by on his dads name
    Possibly the most ignorant thing I've heard in a while. Are you just trying to start stupid arguments on the board for the sake of being an ass?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by YounGun

Possibly the most ignorant thing I've heard in a while. Are you just trying to start stupid arguments on the board for the sake of being an a**?

look youngun, you should be mor careful with who you try and insult because i can literaly assure you that you would not talk to me in such a manner in real life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah, he would literally slit your throat with a paper napkin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by YounGun

Possibly the most ignorant thing I've heard in a while. Are you just trying to start stupid arguments on the board for the sake of being an a**?

look youngun, you should be mor careful with who you try and insult because i can literaly assure you that you would not talk to me in such a manner in real life
    lol... forgot you are in the TA....

This is a forum, and when you say something ignorant, you will be called on it.

First of all, Mayweather is a boxing talent. Physically gifted and mentally developed.

Second, how do you figure he rides on his dad's name? He doesn't even like his dad. He trains with his uncle.

Like Mayweather or not (I'm still on the fence), his boxing talent is undeniable. Anyone on this board who knows a lot about boxing (I know some, but not as much as some of these people), would say that Mayweather is a tremendous talent.

Debate is great, it's how we learn. But what you said was just provokative ignorance. If you are going to make a bold statement like that... back it up.

Mayweather is just riding on his dad's name because.... he is undefeated, p4p #1 or #2, dominates most opponents, trains hard as hell (maybe not as hard as they do in the TA )...

Your turn.. try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After the fight PBF wouldnt even say Judah hit him low intentionally. He said he respects Zab's fight game. He had nothing but nice things to say about Zab. This guy is a class act and he deserves recognition for that. His issues w/his Dad have nothing to do with this fight.
    And Diego Corrales had nothing bad to say about Castillo after he was knocked out. He didn't mention th weight. Not months later he says he doesn't even think Castillo tried to make weight because it's the only way he'd win. Also saying he's confident that Castillo won't even beat him again because he won't come in on weight and the fight will be canceled.

Floyd ALWAYS is a class act at the end of a fight.

Now I like both fighters, but I think Floyd is getting a little too much credit because he did what any sensible boxer would do. It's not just exclusive to him only, and it's not something he's never done. But he gets credit because it was against Judah, and thats the problem I have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Now I like both fighters, but I think Floyd is getting a little too much credit because he did what any sensible boxer would do. It's not just exclusive to him only, and it's not something he's never done. But he gets credit because it was against Judah, and thats the problem I have.
    NOBODY TALKS ABOUT MY MAN!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY!!

**For those that always like to latch on to latent homo-sexual tendencies jokes...that was my impression of Starr using her best Macho Man Randy Savage voice...not me getting girly over her talking about Floyd...I know how you batches like to run wild with that type of thing...& I won't stand for it!!! I'll claw your gotdam eyes out!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information