Thread: Wacko's Drunken Round by Round of Kermit Cintron vs David Estrada

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wacko's Drunken Round by Round of Kermit Cintron vs David Estrada

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO
    Estrada is tough as nails. Absolutely nothing to hang his head about.
    Man, I only about 3% of fighters in that division could survive that fully extended right hand that Cintron landed on Estrada. I forgot which round, but Estrada took a body shot, then was hit by Cintron's right, right on target. Estrada ALMOST fell, but kept up his legs.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    First off,CC,Wack for this awesome statement
    "Get married, have a yard, tell your wife no...see how long your a** is happy.

Trust me babe...you will follow orders...& you will learn the indignity of being the Yard Bwoy...I have taken my B.O.P. (Badge of Pussydom) very well over the years." I nearly cried I was laughing so much! B.O.P!!

CC Ouma,great sober RBR!!!

Personally,I think Judah v Cintron would be a great fight,I don't want to see Cintron rematch Margarito as he would get crushed again and never come back but I like the guy and with Judah's glass jaw,I think Iwould back Cintron,I mean the boy can crack!!!

still you guys are goin on with this glass jaw shit

it wont ever end, will it?

damn, judah could get shot in the face 3 times w/ a 50cal sniper rifle w/o going down and you guys would still call him glass jawed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    First off,CC,Wack for this awesome statement
    "Get married, have a yard, tell your wife no...see how long your a** is happy.

Trust me babe...you will follow orders...& you will learn the indignity of being the Yard Bwoy...I have taken my B.O.P. (Badge of Pussydom) very well over the years." I nearly cried I was laughing so much! B.O.P!!

CC Ouma,great sober RBR!!!

Personally,I think Judah v Cintron would be a great fight,I don't want to see Cintron rematch Margarito as he would get crushed again and never come back but I like the guy and with Judah's glass jaw,I think Iwould back Cintron,I mean the boy can crack!!!

still you guys are goin on with this glass jaw shit

it wont ever end, will it?

damn, judah could get shot in the face 3 times w/ a 50cal sniper rifle w/o going down and you guys would still call him glass jawed
    That wuold go some way to redeeming the galss jaw image,or how about cracking blocks of bricks with his jaw,that should do it I mean no disrespect and Zab is talented but when you hear a guy say he is P4P number 1 after losing 4 of 7 or when you see him abusing a guy(Baldomir) with constant expletives even though he does not understand English,it's quite hard to like that guy and NOT point out his flaws!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey, if he didnt understand english then he wasnt even insulted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn!

I can not believe that I konked out on that one & he KO'd that fool.

Oh well...you can't win 'em all.

I was assed out tired & just couldn't last much longer.

Thanks for the help Ouma.

in another 24.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good RbR wacko and Ouma. I dont get to see any fights so these RbR's really help me out.

for both of you.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    Good RbR wacko and Ouma. I dont get to see any fights so these RbR's really help me out.

for both of you.
    right back.

Ouma done good by me...even if that bitch was sober as a judge.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information