Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default THE INTENSITY OF BAS RUTTEN

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...rutten&pl=true

im guessing the footage was taken from his "how to turn everyday items into deadly weapons" video

i allways wanted to see that video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: THE INTENSITY OF BAS RUTTEN

It's the Bas Rutten Lethal Street Fighting

I found my copy online somewhere, in case I, you know, lost my original copy that I paid for and currently possess, or something.

Also good is the "Ba Da BANG! BANG! BANG!" one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LiEsktRiC...h=bas%20rutten
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NICE

that shit is fuckin funny, i gotta get that entire video

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In this dynamic DVD World "Ultimate Fighting Champion" and 3Xs "King Of Pancrase", Bas Rutten personally teaches you his "Lethal Street Fighting" Self Defense System designed to immediately give you the skills and combat techniques needed to defend yourself in a street fight!

Winner of over 200 deadly street fights and numerous No-Holds-Barred Titles, Rutten knows what he is talking about when it comes to reality combat. All techniques taught in this exciting DVD have been battle tested by Rutten in the ring and on the street so you know they will work in the deadliest combat situations!

Start learning the World's most effective Street Fighting Self Defense System by ordering Bas Rutten's, "Lethal Street Fighting" training DVD Today! Over 1Hour 45 Min of non-stop action! What you learn today may save your life tomorrow.

Proper Street fighting posture and positions to take when encountering the enemy to give you the advantage when the fight begins.

Strikes including the straight right punch, uppercut, the deadly palm heel strike, elbow strikes, nasty eye gouges and nose breaking head butts.

Kicks including front kicks to the groin and solar plexus, knee smashes to the face and body, stomping kicks
    for when your opponent is down, roundhouse kicks to the head and body plus deadly low kicks to the legs.

Over 75 non-stop Lethal Self Defense techniques covering every street fighting situation you may
    encounter including techniques against one and two man attacks, defensive techniques against deadly knife
    and gun attacks, defending against attempted take downs, ground fighting self-defense, and much more!
    *How to use everyday instruments as deadly weapons against your attacker such as beer bottles and chairs,
    street fighting strategy, and much, much more!

Time: 1 Hour, 45 Min.
    ---
    yea, thats the 1

check this 1 out

https://www.basrutten.tv/index.php?p...shop&Itemid=65
    The story of Bas Rutten's bachelor party on DVD. **You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase**

Thread Information