Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Bad joke number 1257

"A Guy walks into a bar with an octopus. He sits the octopus on a stool and announces that this is a very talented octopus, which can play any musical instrument in the world.
    Everyone laughs at the man, calling him an idiot. So he says that he'll wager £50 to anyone who has an instrument that the octopus can’t play.
    A guy walks up with a guitar and puts it beside the octopus. Immediately the octopus picks up the guitar and starts playing better than Eric Clapton. The guitar man pays up his £50.
    Another guy comes up with a trumpet. This time the octopus plays like Miles Davis.
    This guy pays his £50.
    Then a Scotsman hands over a set of bagpipes. The octopus fumbles with it for a minute and then sits down with a confused look.
    "Ha," the Scot says. "Can ye no play it?" The Octopus looks at him and says: "Play it? I’m going to make love to it as soon as I figure out how to get these pyjamas off..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bad joke number 1257

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    "A Guy walks into a bar with an octopus. He sits the octopus on a stool and announces that this is a very talented octopus, which can play any musical instrument in the world.
    Everyone laughs at the man, calling him an idiot. So he says that he'll wager £50 to anyone who has an instrument that the octopus can’t play.
    A guy walks up with a guitar and puts it beside the octopus. Immediately the octopus picks up the guitar and starts playing better than Eric Clapton. The guitar man pays up his £50.
    Another guy comes up with a trumpet. This time the octopus plays like Miles Davis.
    This guy pays his £50.
    Then a Scotsman hands over a set of bagpipes. The octopus fumbles with it for a minute and then sits down with a confused look.
    "Ha," the Scot says. "Can ye no play it?" The Octopus looks at him and says: "Play it? I’m going to make love to it as soon as I figure out how to get these pyjamas off..."
    HAHAHA It aint that bad
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bad joke number 1257

A door to door salesman comes up to a house where he can hear AC/DC cranked loud enough to shake the windows.
    He hammers on the door and finally it's opened by a 8 year old boy.
    The kid is smoking a big fat cigar and has an open bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand.
    The salesman is quite surprised but presses on.
    "Excuse me little man, are your parents home?"

The kid looks up at him, slowly takes the cigar out of his mouth and says
    " What the fuck do you think, mister?"

Thread Information