Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Kessler's next opponent....... and who the winner of Mundine Green will face....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Kessler's next opponent....... and who the winner of Mundine Green will face....

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=6662&more=1

Euro Roundup: Kessler vs Mkrtchian?

21.04.06 - By Per Ake Persson: TeamPalle.dk announced that an opponent for WBA supermiddle champ Mikkel Kessler will be announced soon. Next up for Kessler should then be - if all goes according to plan - hardpunching Russian Mger Mkrtchian, who´s now sidelined with a handinjury, for a defence in early September before taking on the winner of Mundine vs Green in a mandatory defence..

WBO I/C 122 lb champ Franklin Theran takes on Wanpadejseuk Sithsaithong from Thailand on a dinnershow at the hotel Convencion in Madrid. Tundra promotes and the 400 tickets are already sold. Ex-champs Jose Duran and Jose Legra will be on hand.

Recordbook time: The Boxing Record Book 2006 put out by Fight Fax is now ready to ship. Mail officialrecords@fightfax.com for more info.

Already out is ESPABOX, the Spanish record from Emilio Marquiegui. It´s in Spanish only with a big historical section to go with records of fighters from Spain or based there. Check out espabox.com or write a mail to info@espabox.com for more info.

Alfonso Sanchez and Ruben Diaz clash for the vacant Spanish 168 lb title May 12 in Gijon. Diaz is already Spanish champ at middleweight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kessler's next opponent....... and who the winner of Mundine Green will face....

...but why in the hell is team Palle planning on pitting Kess against a guy that is just coming off an injury?

Out of everyone else on the horizon...a recently injured fighter?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kessler's next opponent....... and who the winner of Mundine Green will face....

CC back Wack(cool click whore!). I agree with you,I mean I have never heard of this guy before! I still think if he REALLY wanted to,he could get a fight with JC,don't you? Also,whoever wins out of Mundine Green,will they be a match for Kessler? I have heard people say Mundine could beat him second time around but I don't know enough about him to comment"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    CC back Wack(cool click whore!).

I agree with you,I mean I have never heard of this guy before! I still think if he REALLY wanted to,he could get a fight with JC,don't you?
    I've heard of him...never seen him...know that he does crack & all that...but he aint that big of a step in the right direction for Kessler...even blind fans will see that.

There are other fights out there that he should have taken or worked harder at landing. Beyer being one of them.

Kessler Calzaghe will never happen. Mikkel aint a fool...I can tell you that much.

Also,whoever wins out of Mundine Green,will they be a match for Kessler?
    No.

I have heard people say Mundine could beat him second time around but I don't know enough about him to comment"
    No. Mundine was 100% there for the first fight. Kess was not.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information