Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wladimir Klitschko. Questions asked...questions answered...what are the answers?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko. Questions asked...questions answered...what are the answers?

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    if leaving your lead arm extended is illegal then PBF should have been dqd for more reason then 1
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! Good one

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko. Questions asked...questions answered...what are the answers?

Quote Originally Posted by FLH2o
    I've seen every Ali fight and he never did it to the extent Wlad did in rds 2 & 3.

He was WARNED 4 times in 2 rounds, not just broken up WAR...

IM SORRY HAROLD BUT STFU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK, that is funny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    Quote Originally Posted by FLH2o
    CC Ouma, Sal watch rds 2 & 3 again. He wasn't just clinching, he was literally grabbing him and pulling him into a hug and the disgusting thing is he wasn't desperately trying to survive (you can't blame a guy for it when he's getting pummeled) he was using an illegal tactic plain and simple. It's just like leaving your
    lead arm extended to keep a guy off you, it's illegal and they rarely call it.
    Did you ever see Ali fight?He did the same thing.
    Oh ok, Ali did it so it's ok. LOL , some people say anything to defend their fighter. I liked Vitali after the Lewis fight cause he showed some heart but Wlad is a pu**Y. He gets so desperate when a guy gets close to him it's pathetic. Does he realize what sport he's in. I still say Sam Peter beats him by KO in a rematch. Unless of couse they let him hold him to death again. Then he might be able to win a narrow decision.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

your wrong, WLAD HAS NEVER DECIDED NOT TO CONTINUE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

vladimir is hard to beat if he can keep you away with that long jab, but if a guy with power gets to him, he'll go down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chris Byrds wifey=Pregnant Sharon Stone who did not do any more Basic Instinct movies after giving birth to kid # 3. If you fine that to be attractive then whatever floats ya boat!

Personally, Chris Byrd's daughter looks like she'll grow up to be a fine asss rap video hizzzzzzzo ahaha.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    Dudes,brothers,friends,whoever said Byrd's wife was hot is CRAZY!!! and I petition that they be temporarily banned from Saddo's and seek help! She has a nice body I guess......
    you are thinking about this a little too much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Dudes,brothers,friends,whoever said Byrd's wife was hot is CRAZY!!! and I petition that they be temporarily banned from Saddo's and seek help! She has a nice body I guess......
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyit! Have you looked @ that chicka? I mean...really REALLY looked at her?

That's cold. I shouldn't say shat like that...but gotdam...all that screamin & shat that she does...toss her ass in there & let Wlad land one of those jackhammer jabs on her mug...might mix shat up a bit.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey...now there's a thought...Wladimir Klitschko PHD Facial Fixer.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyit! Have you looked @ that chicka? I mean...really REALLY looked at her?

That's cold. I shouldn't say shat like that...but gotdam...all that screamin & shat that she does...toss her a** in there & let Wlad land one of those jackhammer jabs on her mug...might mix shat up a bit.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey...now there's a thought...Wladimir Klitschko PHD Facial Fixer.
    ive seen her on the tv before but i suppose if i really tried to look at her, you know real close, i just get lots of those pixel things looking all square and right in my face....doesnt even look like a person then really.

all i can say is that mrs byrd or is it mr byrd?? dont know who wears the trousers in that household....all i can say is that it, sorry i mean she, isnt my cup of tea really....

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bx730NY
    Oh ok, Ali did it so it's ok. LOL , some people say anything to defend their fighter. I liked Vitali after the Lewis fight cause he showed some heart but Wlad is a pu**Y. He gets so desperate when a guy gets close to him it's pathetic. Does he realize what sport he's in. I still say Sam Peter beats him by KO in a rematch. Unless of couse they let him hold him to death again. Then he might be able to win a narrow decision.
    #1 The yankees suck

#2 You apparently never saw Lennox Lewis fight either

#3 Sam Peter is garbage, Wlad will have him out in 5 if they rematch. You know why? Because he doesn't move that gigantic melon of his, his hands are slow, he's out of shape, and he throws WIDE punches you can see coming days in advance...(also 2 of the 3 knockdowns were on illegal punches, Wlad turning his back or not, you still can hit someone in the back of the head).

#4 Chris Byrd's wife is ok, but she's fucking annoying "CHRIS!!! MOVE YOUR HEAD!!! BOX HIM!!!" Yeah Chris listen to the woman who boxes ALL THE TIME, she does it FOR A LIVING....dude she wants you to retire and BANG BANG Wlad obliges

Thread Information