Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fatsandman View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
This will be a fun fight but think Haye's punching power will get Chisora's respect and he will box himself to victory.
When was the last time David Haye boxed 12 rounds against an aggressive fighter? If he does what he did against Valuev he will lose a landslide. If he doesn't get Chisora out of there early no way can Haye win this. No one is going to tell me that Haye hits harder than Vitali and Dereck took some massive shots from him without so much as a budge!
Well I guarantee he KO's him right now! I've got £1000 on it at 15/8. That was with Skybet and their price has dropped this week from that to EVENS. Haye hits harder than Vitali and he'll prove it when he stops this bum. Vitali is not punching like he used to. Look at his recent opponents, He couldn't stop Kevin Johnson, in his prime there is not a chance he would have survived. Albert Sosnowski, Fucking Zuri Lawrence almost scored a KO against his guy but it took Vitali 10 rounds to get rid, the Vitali that bounced Herbie Hide round would have stopped Sosnowski very early! Shannon Briggs, now Briggs is a tough guy but look how Lennox dealt with a much fitter much younger and overall much better version, had Vitali fought Fought Briggs when he fought Lewis he too would have KO'd Briggs in the middle rounds IMO.

I believe Haye now hits harder than Vitali now and he'll prove it next weekend and i'll be cashing in

This fight will be very similar to Haye Ruiz with Chisora moving forward and being put down before that chap who got his jaw broke by Haye stops it.
Thats the stupidest bet iv ever seen in my life. Those who still bet that Elvis will make a reapearance have more chance of seeing their money back.

Yeah Haye can punch hard but so could Bruno. Power is nothing when you cant work under pressure and get knackered quick. Chisora is going to bully Haye and make Haye do some sissy crying to the ref until he quits.
Actually you can get 1000/1 that Elvis turns up alive. If you're willing to give me 1000/1 that Haye can't KO Chisora I will happily send £1000 your way (as long as you're good for the £1 million winnings ).

@rjj tszyu - even though I think Haye has a great chance of stopping Chisora, that is one brave bet (unless you're loaded) considering Chisora has never even been down. Good luck.