Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Back for an update

So I've been looking around for a good gym and trainer, and in the mean time have been working to raise money, watching instructional videos, and trying to get in better shape. I've got some interesting news, though:

1.) As opposed to being 6'1" as originally thought, I'm actually a hair under 6'0". This did a little blow to my confidence believe it or not ( as dumb as that probably sounds ), but oh well.

2.) I still really have no idea how to measure my exact reach, so some tips on that would be greatly appreciated. I've heard different things from different people, so hopefully I can reach some sort of consensus here.

3.) Despite my lifestyle being generally more active, I've started putting on noticably more weight. Is this something I should be worried about, or should I just keep eating and exercising and see what happens? I was told given my stature that staying at a lower weight would be beneficial, but I don't want to put myself in a poor situation health-wise either.

Overall though I have nothing but good news to report. Other than having trouble finding a trainer that I can work with consistantly, I've been doing everything right and leading a much more healthy and enjoyable life.

Answers to the above questions and any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Back for an update

See you in the forum, and thanks for checking back with an update.

Not really sure about the weight deal. Hard to say really, could be many things. If you are getting busy with the work outs and eating properly, you'll end up where you are supposed to be. Your body is likely adjusting.

Keep the updates coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Back for an update

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    See you in the forum, and thanks for checking back with an update.

Not really sure about the weight deal. Hard to say really, could be many things. If you are getting busy with the work outs and eating properly, you'll end up where you are supposed to be. Your body is likely adjusting.

Keep the updates coming.
    Easy peasy,muscle weighs more then fat,muscle has a solid mass,but fat is mainly retained water,and,well,fat

Thread Information