Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Here's what Judah said today on Hot 97. EVERYONE PLEASE READ

I listened to this clown this morning on NY's Hot 97 FM. He called in and here are a few of the things I remember. He, Zab Judah, said,

- "I'm still the IBF champion. They made a ruling after the fight and I got my belt back and I'm bringing it home to Brooklyn"

- "I'm the best pound for pound fighter in the world"

- "I showed the world that I'm stronger than Mayweather, I'm faster than him"

- "One of the judges had it scored 119-111 (actually 119-109) so you could tell they had it in for me before the fight started. There was no way they were going to let me win.

- "If Mayweather would give me another chance I would live to do it again"

- "I would like to thank so many of my people from New York for coming out and showing me love and support"

I'm paraphrasing, but this is pretty much accurate. This guy is delusional. And yes, he even repeated, "I am still the IBF champion" He didnt elude to whether or not PBF would be DQ'd, which to me is the only thing that really matters cuz he clearly won, and should remain undefeated.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Here's what Judah said today on Hot 97. EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Well he still called himself the champ after he lost to Baldomir so I'm not surpised he'd be still calling himself champ after he lost to PBF

Even if they do overturn it which I doubt, its a "win" that not even the most delusional Zab fan could actually be proud of

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BABA, you beat me to it!!! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who heard this idiot, but I couldn't get to a computer to post it. But go to Hot97.com. I believe they have a feature where you can read any guest interview.

I think Judah took one too many to the head the other night. Does he really think anyone in their right mind would want to see his nonsense again?

And after they hung up with him, the guy in the station started makinf fun of him cuz he ran out of gas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, he's not just calling himself the champ. He actually said the IBF gave him the belt back and that he's still the champ. I heard him say it.

We all know his title dont mean Jack. We saw the fight. Pretty Boy da man!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BABABOOEY
    I listened to this clown this morning on NY's Hot 97 FM. He called in and here are a few of the things I remember. He, Zab Judah, said,

- "I'm still the IBF champion. They made a ruling after the fight and I got my belt back and I'm bringing it home to Brooklyn"

- "One of the judges had it scored 119-111 (actually 119-109) so you could tell they had it in for me before the fight started. There was no way they were going to let me win.

- "I would like to thank so many of my people from New York for coming out and showing me love and support"

I'm paraphrasing, but this is pretty much accurate. This guy is delusional. And yes, he even repeated, "I am still the IBF champion" He didnt elude to whether or not PBF would be DQ'd, which to me is the only thing that really matters cuz he clearly won, and should remain undefeated.
    THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN REFERRING TO WHEN I HAVE BEEN SAYING

"WAIT TILL THURSDAY "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BABABOOEY

for the info Baba.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahahaha for some reason the first time I read it I must have skipped over the part where he said he was the best pound for pound fighter in the world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    Well he still called himself the champ after he lost to Baldomir so I'm not surpised he'd be still calling himself champ after he lost to PBF

Even if they do overturn it which I doubt, its a "win" that not even the most delusional Zab fan could actually be proud of
    I present to thee: The Butcher!

He'll love it...no shat...he really REALLY will.

Overturned or not...Judah got his ass kicked...& as I stated before...he knows it, his fans know it, Floyd knows it, & that crook Don King knows it.

If I were Floyd...I wouldn't fight this punk again...why make him more money when he can go somewhere else & make better cash & not have to deal with such bullshat?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

judah really needs to give in to all this macho bullshit, accept it you lost

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you notice, Zab says he was still champ, but nothing about him winning the fight. The only reason he would love to get whipped again, is so he can pay off King.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As of now nothings official...read this & the article link is below for the full stretch.

The Nevada Athletic Commission is expected to begin its review this week of a brawl between entourages after Judah hit Mayweather with two illegal blows. Marc Ratner, the NAC's outgoing executive director, will be responsible for yet another distasteful salvage job that might include fines and suspensions, but probably no change in the fight's results.

"I've never seen anything like that," Ratner said.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/04/10/sports/box.php

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowndonor
    If you notice, Zab says he was still champ, but nothing about him winning the fight. The only reason he would love to get whipped again, is so he can pay off King.
    i took it as king told him that the commission is gonna DEFINITLEY change the result to a NC, maybee even a DQ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As of now nothings official...read this & the article link is below for the full stretch.

The Nevada Athletic Commission is expected to begin its review this week of a brawl between entourages after Judah hit Mayweather with two illegal blows. Marc Ratner, the NAC's outgoing executive director, will be responsible for yet another distasteful salvage job that might include fines and suspensions, but probably no change in the fight's results.

"I've never seen anything like that," Ratner said.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/04/10/sports/box.php

im pretty sure he hasnt seen the footage of zab being choked yet

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Overturned or not...Judah got his ass kicked...& as I stated before...he knows it, his fans know it, Floyd knows it, & that crook Don King knows it.

If I were Floyd...I wouldn't fight this punk again...why make him more money when he can go somewhere else & make better cash & not have to deal with such bullshat?
    Only ass whippin I saw Saturday night was Arce-Alvarez. Judah got potshotted some in the later rounds, but didn't get his ass whipped. Who was running come the 12th? Who was dropped? I'll admit pretty boy's face looked better at the end, but he hardly dished out an ass whippin to Judah. He won a close decision against another great fighter, in a great fight.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Thread Information