Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Egromax?

I've seriously been considering getting on creatine lately and I've been asking people about it. Someone recomended I get on Ergomax and described it as a "watered down steroid".

I read the reviews on it for arguements sake, and all I see are positives. Although every time I read about it I see the words "anabolic" and "steroid" about 20 times each.

My real question is, would this be a full blown steroid in miniature form? Or is it somthing completely different with similar results? Thanks.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Egromax?

What would you wanna go on the juice or anything like it for anyway?

Murkey waters all the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm kindof skinny as far as boxers go even though I work out all the time. I'm getting fed up with it, I'm seeing a personal trainer in a couple of days aswell as trying to get on some kind of juice.

When you say "murkey waters all the way" what exactly do you mean? And if you're saying going on this shit is safe, is it legal for tournements?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well they don't normally check Amatuer boxers (at entry level anyway) but if its Anabolic there are likely to be side effects, short and long term and the performance increases you get can go aw quickly as they came.

You don't need it to gain weight, Stick to a high calorie diet, full of protien and carbs work hard and let your body rest. You don't need to take that stuff for boxing and even when you know what your doing it can be touchy stuff, it won't just affect your fitness but also your health.

Stuff like Creatine etc isn't bad but steer clear of anabolics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright so I'll stick to creatine. What's this s*** you're saying about food? What you eat is important to gain weight? I'm not tryin to get fat I'm tryin to get buff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusophobia
    Alright so I'll stick to creatine. What's this s*** you're saying about food? What you eat is important to gain weight? I'm not tryin to get fat I'm tryin to get buff.
    you can't gain muscle without gaining fat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright I think I kinda get it now, thanks everyone.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What shit?...

Calories are just energy how is your body going to build a large amount of muscle with out having alot of energy put into it?...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know man, I never understood the whole eating thing. I just pick up heavy shit and hope it makes me stronger. Could you tell me more specificly what food I'm supposted to eat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hi

Anyone saying creatine is a watered down steroid doesn't know what they are talking about, its nothing hormonal meaning not a steroid at all, all it does is put more creatine into your muscles (some is there already as it is naturally occuring).

Try to take it to put on more muscle if u like , if it doesnt work stop it, its no life changing decision dont worry.

Btw - make sure per day you intake 1gram of protein per pound body weight , this helps alot to grow muscle if you work out too.
    Thats cricket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know man, I never understood the whole eating thing. I just pick up heavy s*** and hope it makes me stronger. Could you tell me more specificly what food I'm supposted to eat?
    carbs - pasta , rice ...
    protein - eggs , chicken , fish ...
    and few fruits every day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks guys. I'm gunna go to the store soon and buy all this shit. Never knew gettin strong costed so damn much. Hopefully it'll pay off in the end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i was wondering should i eat plain rice, or can i eat rice with gravy or sugar? and another thing should i eat my chicken and fish baked or fried or it doesn't matter?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Poom
    Hi

Anyone saying creatine is a watered down steroid doesn't know what they are talking about, its nothing hormonal meaning not a steroid at all, all it does is put more creatine into your muscles (some is there already as it is naturally occuring).

Try to take it to put on more muscle if u like , if it doesnt work stop it, its no life changing decision dont worry.

Btw - make sure per day you intake 1gram of protein per pound body weight , this helps alot to grow muscle if you work out too.
    This Ergomax stuff contains Creatine, but its a blend of all sorts of shite. Anabolic etc. Its not just pure creatine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you neeed to time your bodyweight by 15, that is how much calories you need to maintain your weight, now if you want to gain weight you should add 500 calories to the total, but by the looks of it you're an ectomorph, you know skinny build, then you should add 1000 calories to your total to increase your build/weight. now you maybe overwhelmed by the amount of calories to eat but it can be done, include steel cut OATS, one cup is about 600 calories, make a shake with that with 2 cup of skim milk, a tablespoon of peanutbutter, and one or two scoop of protein powder. For the rest just eat clean whole wheat carb sources and lean meats.

Thread Information