Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Hitman v Sugar Shane??

Did anyone see the fight build up of Hatton v Collazo on Sky on thursday night??

Apparently the new rumour is Hatton v Mosley in the fall, i think this is a big possibility, i see these tow squaring up and Dela Hoya and Pretty Boy squaring off with the winners meeting each other next year!!

Obvioulsy Mosley has to get by Vargas and Hatton has Collazo, but i think this would be huge if these two fights came off, it would be back to the good old days of Duran-Hearns-hagler and Leonard!!!

But even if these fights didnt happen there is maybe 7-10 guys in the mix who could fight each other and they would be all big big fights, i think the 147 mix up is looking good for the next say 18-24 months!!

CANT WAIT BRING IT ON!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Hitman v Sugar Shane??

This would be one hell of a fight if shane was 6 years younger, if he beats vargas again then he does deserve another shot at a title, but my money would defo be on Hatton as they are now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar may want options on Hatton but its something they will discuss as they arew working together . Floyd wont fight Oscar cuz of the father connection but Oscar will fight Hatton . Shane will fight Fkloyd and Hatton and Hatton would fight all 3 of them .

Afew years ago my money would have been on Shane to be the outstanding fighter but now they are all quite evenly matched

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Floyd senior element is a major problem for Oscar and Floyd getting it on, but surely this fight has to happen, Pretty Boy wants it for the $$$$ and Dela Hoya will want it for the legacy and he must be feeling on top of the world after his last fight!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think shane would give hatton a major league working over......remember shane cannot be pushed around and hes been in the ring with much more skilled and even bigger stronger guys than little chubby ricky fatton.........if vargas couldnt rough up shane and push him around little tons of fun ricky fatton aint gonna do it..........he doesnt have the skill to give shane any problems...the only guys who have given shane fits--forrest, winky and delahoya the second time around were highly skilled, long arm guys with good jabs who kept him at bay....ricky will go in face first vs shane and get punches bounced off his nugget all nite long en route to getting stopped late on cuts and swelling...........i would love to see shane kick his chubby ass...........

as for DLH he would smoke hatton and knock him TFO early........its a mismatch of the highest order.....ricky will taste dlh's power early and back off and dlh will finish him around 5 or 6..remember dlh is the bigger stronger man and if mayorga couldnt bully dlh, a little fat kid like ricky fatton aint gonna do jack shit

PBF would easily beat him too-----probably slice him up and stop him late or win via wide wide wide UD...

little chubby is waiting to get exposed---im hoping its DLH that get a crack at him first..but i would rather see dlh hand pbf his ass and have shane do the light work whic would be fatton

of course this is assuming ricky gets bye collazo this weekned--im still picking luis to beat him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i really want to see gatti beat ricky's hiney 1st but it looks more and more like that fight wont happen with DLH back in the mix and shane angling for more big fights afetr he beats nando again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Law Hoops do you really think anyone takes any notice of your pathetic posts??

You are a the biggest waste of time on this forum, you waste your time writing this crap, give your tiny brain and your little fingers a break!! We know you don't like Ricky Hatton, but some of your points are the most obsurd i have come across!!!

Gatti would go in against Hatton as a big dog for me!! Mosley not to sure, physically not a problem Ricky is as strong as an ox, but style not sure Floyd again not sure, Dela Hoya could be the worst match up for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so your basically saying floyd shane and oscar would kick his ass--so u agree with me essentially

and no need for insults skel--i dont attack anyone personally..i just post my ideas ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983

You are a the biggest waste of time on this forum, you waste your time writing this crap, give your tiny brain and your little fingers a break!! We know you don't like Ricky Hatton, but some of your points are the most obsurd i have come across!!!

Gatti would go in against Hatton as a big dog for me!! Mosley not to sure, physically not a problem Ricky is as strong as an ox, but style not sure Floyd again not sure, Dela Hoya could be the worst match up for him.
    u obviously take note of my posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LawHoops
    i think shane would give hatton a major league working over......remember shane cannot be pushed around and hes been in the ring with much more skilled and even bigger stronger guys than little chubby ricky fatton.........if vargas couldnt rough up shane and push him around little tons of fun ricky fatton aint gonna do it..........he doesnt have the skill to give shane any problems...the only guys who have given shane fits--forrest, winky and delahoya the second time around were highly skilled, long arm guys with good jabs who kept him at bay....ricky will go in face first vs shane and get punches bounced off his nugget all nite long en route to getting stopped late on cuts and swelling...........i would love to see shane kick his chubby a**...........

as for DLH he would smoke hatton and knock him TFO early........its a mismatch of the highest order.....ricky will taste dlh's power early and back off and dlh will finish him around 5 or 6..remember dlh is the bigger stronger man and if mayorga couldnt bully dlh, a little fat kid like ricky fatton aint gonna do jack S***

PBF would easily beat him too-----probably slice him up and stop him late or win via wide wide wide UD...

little chubby is waiting to get exposed---im hoping its DLH that get a crack at him first..but i would rather see dlh hand pbf his a** and have shane do the light work whic would be fatton

of course this is assuming ricky gets bye collazo this weekned--im still picking luis to beat him
    What's with all the abuse, you don't have to like every fighter but resorting to name calling is pretty cheap, especially if you're not making cases to back up what you're saying.
    Hatton's a world class operator, and top 10 p4p at the moment. He's a relentless pressure fighter and I guarantee you he won't back up if he's caught by a couple of good shots, Tszyu was considered the hardest hitter p4p before their fight and he couldn't back him up. If Hatton fought Oscar at 147 I'd go for Ricky, but things change if they fight at 154 and maybe I'd favour Oscar.

IMO something that would cause trouble for Hatton is serious hand speed, punch after punch for 12 rounds. Shane hasn't demonstarted this kind of speed since his lightweight days all thoes years ago, I'd definitely have Hatton beating him now.

skel, you beat me to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[/quote]

IMO something that would cause trouble for Hatton is serious hand speed, punch after punch for 12 rounds.
    [/quote]

hmmmmmmmmmm..........dela hoya, mosley, pbf..............another hatton fan who agrees withme

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry but i have lost count of how many personal insults you have aimed at Ricky, in your previous post you insult him about three times, and i take that personally because it is un called for from a pure hater and to honest i dont like people who have no reason to insult someone over and over again for no apparent reason??

You also must have selective vision where did i say shane and floyd hand him his arse??

I actully think he is to fresh and busy for Shane it would be close but i think he is the slight favourite, floyd like i say it's hard to say how these two match up, and Oscar would be the favourite to take Hatton but again would be no walk over, i dont think any fight involving Hatton is a walk over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the bottom line is that the reason zoo couldnt back ricky up and beat him is that zoo doesnt want to fight anymore--hed rather be on breakdancing with the starzz or whatver the fuck----shane is still a pure fighter at heart and loves to mix it up, PBF is hungry for greatness and obviously oscar is rejuveanated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the bottom line is that the reason zoo couldnt back ricky up and beat him is that zoo doesnt want to fight anymore--hed rather be on breakdancing with the starzz or whatver the F***----shane is still a pure fighter at heart and loves to mix it up, PBF is hungry for greatness and obviously oscar is rejuveanated
    Firstly it aint break dancing, secondly KT came to fight but was against a fighter who was to much for him plain and simple, just like the saying we hear all the time, " Styles make fights" KT's skills are put at a disadvantage against a Hatton and that was proved i have no doubt if KT came back which i doubt he will because he knows that fight took alot out of him mentally and physically, im sure if he fought a PBF or someone similar it would be a differnet fight and show KT is a tremendous fighter who is an all time great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    I do I do I do!!!

i really want to see gatti beat ricky's hiney 1st but it looks more and more like that fight wont happen with DLH back in the mix and shane angling for more big fights afetr he beats nando again
    Puh-fwockin-leeze!!! Gatti is a spent force & you know it. Gotdam...this is gettin pretty ridiculous!!! I gotta side with skel1983...you come up with some wack ass shat...& they call me wacko round here.

Throw Gatti to the lions & watch Hatton eat his ass alive!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information