Default hatton welcomes castillo to uk over dinner

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: hatton welcomes castillo to uk over dinner

I guess Ricky is trying to Fatton up Castillo in hopes of leveling the playing field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And thats one of the reasons I became a Hatton fan, he is an absolute down to earth gentleman and a class act through and through.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    And thats one of the reasons I became a Hatton fan, he is an absolute down to earth gentleman and a class act through and through.
    I think the meal should come after the fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    I think the meal should come after the fight.
    I wouldnt be suprised if that happened too

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Respect to Hatton for this NOT many fighters will do this....... Nicely done by both good thing JLC accepted the offer. How it should be...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

doesnt suprise me a bit from ricky hatton. that's the way it should be. quality.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck Hatton. He's up to something. I know he is. This shit has setup written all over it. Hattons trying to get Castillo comfortable in the UK. That way next time he starts dropping Castillo little presents here and there. One girl here. Two girls there. Before you know it Castillo's no longer concentrating on his training. Just the way Hatton wants it. I don't see Hatton trying to go to Mexico and have dinner with Castillo there. He has to have it in the UK. Where he can do his dirty work. Fuck you Hatton.

Lets see who's the first.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope the conversation was good between them. Am I the only person out there that is not all that excited by this fight. I think Castillo might be done and Hatton isn't that far behind him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton seems to have a lot of mutual respect with the mexicans, Margarito, Cotto and of course Barrera have all been quoted in the press saying a lot positive things about the hitman. Barrera claims that he felt like something was missing a few days before the Juarez rematch, so he put in a call to Ricky and he was there carrying the belt in on fight night.

Quote Originally Posted by glennf
    I hope the conversation was good between them. Am I the only person out there that is not all that excited by this fight. I think Castillo might be done and Hatton isn't that far behind him.
    I disagree, I think the fight is amazingly exciting and both fighters will be at their best.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Fuck Hatton. He's up to something. I know he is. This shit has setup written all over it. Hattons trying to get Castillo comfortable in the UK. That way next time he starts dropping Castillo little presents here and there. One girl here. Two girls there. Before you know it Castillo's no longer concentrating on his training. Just the way Hatton wants it. I don't see Hatton trying to go to Mexico and have dinner with Castillo there. He has to have it in the UK. Where he can do his dirty work. Fuck you Hatton.

I imagine JLC has never been to the UK, and Ricky is more than welcome to be the host, as a gesture of good will. Any other possible motives, maybe buttering up Arum so Hatton v Cotto is more easily negotiated? But I'm sure its an act of good faith.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Ricky's personality, hes a jokester. He better get serious tho if he wants to beat Castillo. I cant wait for this one I think its gonna be another Gatti-Ward type of fight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

F*** Hatton. He's up to something. I know he is. This S*** has setup written all over it. Hattons trying to get Castillo comfortable in the UK. That way next time he starts dropping Castillo little presents here and there. One girl here. Two girls there. Before you know it Castillo's no longer concentrating on his training. Just the way Hatton wants it. I don't see Hatton trying to go to Mexico and have dinner with Castillo there. He has to have it in the UK. Where he can do his dirty work. F*** you Hatton.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahahahahah you clown. As ever you are the first, your just too dumb to see it
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

F*** Hatton. He's up to something. I know he is. This S*** has setup written all over it. Hattons trying to get Castillo comfortable in the UK. That way next time he starts dropping Castillo little presents here and there. One girl here. Two girls there. Before you know it Castillo's no longer concentrating on his training. Just the way Hatton wants it. I don't see Hatton trying to go to Mexico and have dinner with Castillo there. He has to have it in the UK. Where he can do his dirty work. F*** you Hatton.

U sound like a total fuckwit to me looking at your profile it solidifies my thoughts get real u dimwitted tosspot

Thread Information