Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default iPhone or cell of ur choice

I argued with my cell provided and got the iPhone 8plus. The thing is nice but it’s more of a phablet for my taste. I should have gone with the 10 but damn 1,000 for a cell phone I just couldn’t do it. I have 14 days to see if I can acclimate to this larger phone. Damn this screen is nice, these smart phones are all I use for pretty much all online activities. Anyone else pick up the 8

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: iPhone or cell of ur choice

If it improves your posts and typing then go for it because at the moment it is terrible.

I would never get iphones/apples/mac. They are over priced and hold you to ransom.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I partly agree about the over priced thing but I notice the Samsung phones are pretty close in price to apple. I do not to ask @Master how do they hold you hostage? Have you ever tried an iphone? I’m telling u the damn things are amazing. Like I said though I got this iPhone 8 Plus and the screen is beautiful but damn it’s big

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I partly agree about the over priced thing but I notice the Samsung phones are pretty close in price to apple. I do not to ask @Master how do they hold you hostage? Have you ever tried an iphone? I’m telling u the damn things are amazing. Like I said though I got this iPhone 8 Plus and the screen is beautiful but damn it’s big
    It subtly leaks Oestrogen into your bloodstream through the screen and the skin on your fingertip. The i-phone has been known to make people's lower jaw hang open, their hair bleach blonde and their wrists limp. Reports of strange urges to take selfies every hour, adopt a permanent trout pout and to render users unable to resist buying K-Pop may be just be urban legend.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

My cell phone of choice is none at all. What a pain in the ass they have become.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It subtly leaks Oestrogen into your bloodstream through the screen and the skin on your fingertip. The i-phone has been known to make people's lower jaw hang open, their hair bleach blonde and their wrists limp. Reports of strange urges to take selfies every hour, adopt a permanent trout pout and to render users unable to resist buying K-Pop may be just be urban legend.
    I was going to like this post but I see master liked it so I may downvote it

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    My cell phone of choice is none at all. What a pain in the ass they have become.
    Agreed, I forgot to bring mine to work one night and had to go home to get it. We are all strung out on smart phones

El Kabong Guest

Agreed, I forgot to bring mine to work one night and had to go home to get it. We are all strung out on smart phones
    Cell phones are a ball and chain....I hate them.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got sick of IPhones as they're too restricted and the fucking screens always crack.
    Had Samsung/Android for a few years now and much prefer it.
    The Samsung S6 that came out 3-4 years ago beats the IPhone 8 in every department ... camera, processor, screen resolution etc.
    Fact 😎

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have no mobile phone at all?

I have a nokia with no internet or takes photograph on it but to have no mobile is hardcore luddite.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I have a nokia with no internet or takes photograph on it but to have no mobile is hardcore luddite.
    I have one but I hate it. I'm no Luddite I just appreciate being away from my phone every so often...don't you?

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I have one but I hate it. I'm no Luddite I just appreciate being away from my phone every so often...don't you?
    Agreed, I hate them and only have the basic one. I thought you did not have one at all and wondered how you did it as we have become so dependant on it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I got sick of IPhones as they're too restricted and the fucking screens always crack.
    Had Samsung/Android for a few years now and much prefer it.
    The Samsung S6 that came out 3-4 years ago beats the IPhone 8 in every department ... camera, processor, screen resolution etc.
    Fact 😎
    I can’t debate that as I’ve never had a Samsung but the eight plus has the ten chip which numbers wise blows out the Samsung. Other than that I’ve read the Samsung 8 or 9 matches up and surpasses the iPhone 8 in many regards. I have stock in apple which is why I stick with apple plus I’m just familiar with iOS. This 8 plus has some kind of dual camera that is supposed to be superior but I can’t attest to that I haven’t even used it yet plus i haven’t seen anything worth taking a picture of in a while. Also, apple up 5% at this point today
    Last edited by walrus; 05-03-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still own a 4s . It has everything I need or use. Didn't own a cell of any type until 2009 as they have done a good job in making many under 25ish very oblivious to surroundings and actual interaction with people. And yes I'm the guy who calls you instead of texting for 30 minutes.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I still own a 4s . It has everything I need or use. Didn't own a cell of any type until 2009 as they have done a good job in making many under 25ish very oblivious to surroundings and actual interaction with people. And yes I'm the guy who calls you instead of texting for 30 minutes.
    It's all good I know someone who still uses the first iPhone cause he says it can't be tracked, the only one that can't. That's what he says anyway

Thread Information