Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does everyone suck Pacquiao's ****?????

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Why does everyone suck Pacquiao's ****?????

Ive just been on The Ring Magazine site only to see Pacquiao is now at number 1 at welterweight and Floyd dropped to number 2 now tell me if im wrong Floyd beat the guy who had already demolished Margarito and Shane was considered number 1 when Floyd beat him now when Pacquiao beat Margarito 1 it was a light middleweight fight for the WBC light middleweight title and 2 Margarito wasn't even rated in the rings top 10 welterweight or light middleweight. I just find it crazy everyone is sucking his dick when what he did on saturday has already been done by Mosley and Williams its like he fights these guys who have already been demolished by others fighters then gets more praise than the other fighter who did it first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: Why does everyone suck Pacquiao's ****?????

everyone except me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At least Pacman had a hard dick for people to suck, unlike Mayweather, who tuck his bone behind his balls to make it look like a pussy.

kidding aside, I guess people do appreciate the fight itself, and way how pacman won it. People rate fighters who fight, not fighters who stay on vacation.

lets just be thankful that a certain margarito and a certain pacman is man enough to give fans a fight that is worth remembering.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonbruno View Post
    Ive just been on The Ring Magazine site only to see Pacquiao is now at number 1 at welterweight and Floyd dropped to number 2 now tell me if im wrong Floyd beat the guy who had already demolished Margarito and Shane was considered number 1 when Floyd beat him now when Pacquiao beat Margarito 1 it was a light middleweight fight for the WBC light middleweight title and 2 Margarito wasn't even rated in the rings top 10 welterweight or light middleweight. I just find it crazy everyone is sucking his dick when what he did on saturday has already been done by Mosley and Williams its like he fights these guys who have already been demolished by others fighters then gets more praise than the other fighter who did it first.
    Well it's been said before that the P4P rating is becoming more and more like a popularity contest so it doesn't surprise me. For example, if Mayweather came back and beat Cotto at 154 with Cotto not being able to land a single hand on Mayweather, Mayweather winning in completely dominating and humiliating fashion (ala Gatti)... You can bet Mayweather would be back @ #1.

I think the P4P crown is Mayweather's for the taking but he just needs to fight.
    Pacquiao is kicking arse and taking names and that's what makes the difference.

But like I said... I wouldn't bother looking into P4P ratings too much though. Their a wee bit ridiculous IMO.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm just wondering, is this simply a question of why people are putting Pac as #1 pound for pound and not Floyd?
    Or a question of why people love Pacquiao as an incredibly exciting fighter?
    Or a question of why people on here defend Pac because they feel his detractors are being harsh and they feel compelled to answer back with their opinion?

I'm just trying to understand as I do not suck Pac's cock, but I will answer any of those questions...
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No mainly he has gone to number 1 at Welterweight when his fight was at Light Middleweight for the WBC Light Middleweight and Margarito wasn't even in the welterweight or light middleweight top 10 in the Ring magazine

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ratings are subjective along with the p4p rankings. There's your answer homie.

Who cares if someone or ranking publication likes a certain fighter. Or that some rankings has fighter xyz at the top. It's all subjective.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On an unrelated note, I think a little bit is revealed about this place when you look at the suggestions of "similar threads" to this one:

"My cock is going gangrene"

and

"Who wants to see a picture of my dad's cock?"

this place sure has it's lows..

~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

exciting shouldn't matter in p4p or more importantly who's #1 in a weight class. If Mayweather continues not to fight, then let Pacquiao fight Mosley at 147, and let's see what happens. Ariza has been talking way too much shit just called Shane a quitter because of what happened against Mayweather. I would love to see how Pacquiao handles Shane's power, and the fact Mosley is almost as fast as him. That would be a much more competitive fight than any of his recent ones, and I think at this point Mosley would look way better against a guy, even Pacquiao, that will trade with him than awkward boxer type fighters. Even though I had him beating Mora.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dench View Post
    At least Pacman had a hard dick for people to suck, unlike Mayweather, who tuck his bone behind his balls to make it look like a pussy.

kidding aside, I guess people do appreciate the fight itself, and way how pacman won it. People rate fighters who fight, not fighters who stay on vacation.

lets just be thankful that a certain margarito and a certain pacman is man enough to give fans a fight that is worth remembering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post

And so it was written by the great god of pacquiao nuthuggers

'Anytime you can't defend Manny and all the question marks surrounding his actions and opponants, go and attack Floyd Mayweather to try and take the heat off or steer the conversation away.'

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    On an unrelated note, I think a little bit is revealed about this place when you look at the suggestions of "similar threads" to this one:

"My cock is going gangrene"

and

"Who wants to see a picture of my dad's cock?"

this place sure has it's lows..

I noticed that too!

Or "stop sucking on Pacquiao's uncircumsized dick." For a website that's 99% male, some guys really thinks about dicks/cocks/penises a lot. No offense to anyone if they bat that way.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why does everyone suck Pacquiao's ****?????

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonbruno View Post
    It simply means the Ring Magazine believe Pac is the best welterweight and not Floyd. Speaking of cock is that hard for you to swallow?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

everyone except me
    coz you're sucking Mayweather's b*lls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    everyone except me
    That's no excuse... Mayweather's balls don't take up much space these days... Plenty of room for Pac's or anyone else's to join the party..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    everyone except me
    That's no excuse... Mayweather's balls don't take up much space these days... Plenty of room for Pac's or anyone else's to join the party..
    cos he's sucking Mayweather's balls?

Thread Information