Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd is at it again

Why Talk About Manny, Who Brings US Money To Phillipines, Floyd Asks...WOODS

Floyd Mayweather helped himself stay relevant with an interview with DJ Whoo Kid. He took aim at Manny Pacquiao, and chided the interviewer for bringing up Pacquiao, implying that doing so is unpatriotic, because Pacquiao makes money in the US, but then brings it back to the Philipines.

Mayweather told Kid when asked if he'd be watching Manny Pacquiao meet Juan Manuel Marquez on Nov. 12, "I'm not really concerned with him, a guy got somethin' to hide, you know what I'm saying I do what I do, he do what he do. I beat fighters when they're undefeated, when they're at the top, and he beat my leftovers, he fights my leftovers. We say be the best, take the test, that's the only thing we're saying, be the best take the test."

DJ then asked why Larry Merchant always hates on him. Floyd reiterated that he believes Merchant doesn't know boxing.

The fighter said he doesn't know who he'll fight next, and then said that Marquez has won the most rounds against Pacquiao, and boasted that he beat JMM easily.

He joked that he is introducing a meal at Popeyes, "The Two Piece and a Biscuit," referencing his one-two KO of Victor Ortiz.

Another questioner, who must've been in the restroom before, then asked about Merchant again. Floyd said Merchant, Jim Lampley and Manny Steward all wish for him to lose. Floyd said a robot will need to be built to defeat him.

The guys baited Floyd into talking trash about Merchant. "It comes with the territory," Floyd said.

"He tried to threaten you... what you think about that, Floyd?"

"I'm not worried about that," Floyd said.

Floyd said Max Kellerman really isn't any better, when asked if he preferred Max over Larry. "They don't ever want to give me my just due," he said.

It was suggested that Lennox Lewis be a better option than Larry and Max. Floyd said Lewis or the Boxing After Dark team are better options.

He next said he made Victor Ortiz relevant, and that Victor had his time in the sun, as though he had no interest in a rematch. Is Pacman next? Floyd didn't bite at that. He then asked again why Manny is scared to take the test, and wondered why people are talking about Manny, implying that doing so makes one unpatriotic. "It's all about the red, white and blue," Mayweather said. "Pacquiao comes to this country he makes money and he takes it back to his country, to feed his people. So why we even speaking on the man, he's irrelevant. If he really wanted to fight it would have been happening."

He then said Oscar De La Hoya is jealous of him, made a Golden Girls crack, and the questioners laughed heartily.

================================================== ========

I guess Floyd prefers its better to earn money and burn it rather than giving some to his people. Talk about irony, Pacman is also giving US a fare share of taxes he's due while Floyd is running away from them and the IRS. Same old bullshit from floyd...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd is at it again

If I'm not mistaken, I think Pacquiao has paid his US taxes, fight's in the US and stimulates the US economy and none of that money goes back to the Philippines.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, I think Pacquiao has paid his US taxes, fight's in the US and stimulates the US economy and none of that money goes back to the Philippines.
    nope, anything he gives to the Philippines I'm pretty sure it comes out of his own pocket or one of his side projects back at home

I'm tired of both guy's drama, but Floyd is seriously starting to get on my last nerve, in terms of skill he's a genius, but as a person the guy is a piece of shit

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the title ain't "Pacquioa finally agrees to tests" I ain't gonna bother reading it

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    If the title ain't "Pacquioa finally agrees to tests" I ain't gonna bother reading it
    and not even, i'll finally give a shit once the title is "Mayweather Vs Pacquiao (enter date here)"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Floyd reiterated that he believes Merchant doesn't know boxing. "

Floyd is just pissed off coz Merchant ain't ready to lick his ass and makes sometimes some though questions. I do appreciate boxing skill of Mayweather. On the other hand this lad is pretty boring. He realizes how much people hate him and are ready to pay to see him loosing in the ring. Personally i'm not at all keen to see his matches and don't find his matches very interesting. As i have said it before he is as boring as Carl Lewis in 1980's. He doesn't have real charisma.

Best way to punish Floyd is just ignoring him. When folk don't talk about him he is killed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol floyds a joke. Three fights in how many years against a blown up lightweight champ whom he ignored the catchweight with, an old mosley after a 15 month layoff and a kid who'd had one fight at welterweight. He sees manny get supported by his people for being patriotic and apealing to their catholicism so he brings a fucking gospel choir into his dressing room and yells "yo he steal our money!". The guy is just cheesy caricature of all the great American fighters who have come before him. What a disgrace

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd is such a dumbass. I wish he would just go away and be stupid under a rock or get lost in his stupidly sized home.

Every two weeks it is Floyd says this and Floyd says that and it is usually such retarded drivel. The man should run for US President.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweathers a prick!

Somebody that stupid, should not be allowed that much money, he's a danger to normal people!
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trust me Floyd knows he is outrageously moronic, but he is the medias best friend because he keeps them writing!

Floyd is doing what he knows best, I mean look how hard it is to be the nice guy. Pac tries to be squeaky clean and he gets accused of roids, Delahoya WAS the golden boy then it comes out that he dressed in drag and loves the fine Columbian hitting the bottel, Hatton shoving the dust up his nose and in the tank and cant even push himself away from the buffet line, and oh by the way they both wanted to blow their brains out.

Floyd is a knob and believe me he knows it. When you set the bar that low its not such a high fall. Its a safe stance for Floyd

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd is an egomaniac. The last thing in the world he believes is that he's a moron. There's no act with him.

Floyd's right about everything and better than everyone because look at his money and cars and jewelry and houses. If you don't love and pander to his every word - you're wrong. Charity? He'll even give the homeless a turkey at christmas if HBO film it. Don't say he never gives nothing back to his American people.

He's a ridiculous, horrilbe person that just so happens to be a great fighter. And, at the end of the day, all that matters is he's a GREAT fighter.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd doesn't know what the eff he's talking about most of the time which makes it crazy that anyone even cares. Unless you can beat the guy in the ring all this other stuff is free advertiseing for a millionare pissing everyone off to get them to buy another overpriced ppv in hopes he looses somehow, which he probably wont
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather should take the fucking test and fight a great fighter at his peak, wanker,.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Just an FYI, Manny finally agreed to the unlimited random drug test.

Manny Pacquiao Agrees to Full Random Blood Testing | Boxing Asylum – News

Pacquiao Agrees to Unlimited Random Blood Testing | Pacquiao vs Marquez

Manny Pacquiao Agrees to Random Blood Test, If Mayweather Agrees to Fight | Full Court Pumps

Pacquiao Agrees to have a Random Blood Testing ~ Boxing Schedule

Pacquiao okays unlimited random testing | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online

But Floyd does not have to respond to this until after Pacquiao beats Marquez. In the unlikely event that Marquez wins, then Floyd does not even have to respond to this at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by roberto duran legend View Post
    Mayweather should take the fucking test and fight a great fighter at his peak, wanker,.
    I agree with you here ....... and when you mean test, you refer to the IQ test, right?

Thread Information