Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default PACQUIAO AND COCK FIGHTING

Pacquiao is already in LA doing training but some say it's a little late. Larios has been on to great warming up early on but the pacman lost some time because of SABONG. There is news that pacquiao wasted some precious time in cockfighting. Here's a link to the news.

http://thepostman.prepys.com/archive...-loves-sabong/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PACQUIAO AND COCK FIGHTING

yeah heard this.
    if he having motivation problems then Larios will take him apart

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Personally I hope he gets beaten by a boxer below his class because of all this bullshit because they prepared and he didn't... I'm really starting to dislike Pacquiao... I'm sure he's a nice enough bloke but the way he acts pisses me off as a boxer...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he trained for only 3 weeks in the morales 2 fight.

Arvid_85 Guest

Felix Trinidad also likes cock fighting... I don´t like that kind of shit. The animals doesn´t have chance. Better with humans beating their brains out of the skull.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mnmc10
    bullshit they said he was in the gym working on new things way before the fight, they said he began training in about November for a fight in January

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i heard this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what would happen to the morales III when he lose to larios? are we about to see the end of the pacman phenomenon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMAO!! That was his biggest fight of his life, he apparently trained like never before!!

3 weeks it was more closer to 3 months!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Roach, Khan to keep close watch over Pacquiaohttp://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage.aspx?StoryId=39194

By BONG PEDRALVEZ, The Manila Times Subeditor

While training in Los Angeles for his July 2 fight against Mexican upstart Oscar Larios, Filipino boxing star Manny Pacquiao will be under close watch, literally.

Freddie Roach, Pacquiao’s American trainer, will be living in his ward’s apartment for the duration of the boxer’s intensive workouts, which will now be exclusively done in Los Angeles, the fighter's co-manager Nick Khan said Wednesday.

"Freddie will be living with Manny at Manny’s apartment and my home is about a mile away," Khan said in an e-mail message to The Times.

"As you know, Freddie is not one for late nights so it should be an intense and productive [training] camp," added Khan, implying that the American management team was aware what Pacquiao had been doing while he was back home.

Khan said the Filipino prizefighter had arrived late Monday (Tuesday morning in Manila) and then went to Roach’s Wild Card gym to meet the trainer the next day.

"Manny went running this morning (Wednesday) with Freddie’s co-trainer and conditioning coach Justin Fortune," Khan said.

He said Pacquiao and his entourage would be leaving the United States around June 20 and arriving in the Philippines on June 22, or 10 days before the "Mano-a-Mano" showdown at the Araneta Coliseum.

A press release issued by Pacquiao’s camp Thursday said that Roach had decided to skip the Baguio training to avoid "too many adjustments on altitude training for the Filipino boxing idol."

"It’s sometimes dangerous to consider altitude training and we will rather focus our training here in Los Angeles," said Roach, who has been outspoken about Pacquiao’s "many distractions" in the country.

The trainer said his charge will have two Russian and two Mexican sparring mates in Manila when "PacMan" comes back home and tapers off.

Roach was confident that the Filipino boxing icon would be prepared for his tune-up match against Larios for his much-awaited third clash with Erik Morales in November.

"Manny is the best athlete I’ve trained," he said. "When he trains, he is completely focused, goes all-out and you can immediately see the complete change in him miles away. We have a very strong connection and we understand each other very easily."

A former World Boxing Council super bantamweight kingpin, Larios continues his tough grind for the fight at the Juan Magdalena gym in Guadalajara, running at least two hours in the morning, mostly with neighborhood kids who consider the former Mexican champion their hero.

A former marathon runner, Larios usually jogs with his trainer Eddie Reynoso and his trainer’s father Jose. At night, he does weight training and walks with the neighborhood kids on the way home.

Larios will stay in Guadalajara up to May and will leave for Japan in June to step up his training at the Teiken gym, owned by Akihiro Honda, a business partner of Rafael Mendoza, Larios’ manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

naah what i meant was he left philippines for training at wildcard just before christmas. so thats a month of training without his beloved chickens.

i know cause the airport here in manila is just a couple of minutes away from my house, which is very near his chicken farm. he spent a couple of hours with his chicken before his flight to LA.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he spent a couple of hours with his chicken before his flight to LA.
    I thought fighters were supposed to abstain before a fight?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I keep hearing about all these fighters and their love for cockfighting and it is really starting to get to me.

They need to pull up their pants and stick to fighting with their hands

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Arvid_85
    Felix Trinidad also likes cock fighting... I don´t like that kind of S***. The animals doesn´t have chance. Better with humans beating their brains out of the skull.
    at least the humans have a choice in the matter.....this isn't roman times anymore.....it's embarrassing for those individuals and it shows their true character.......I pray they lose both fights and wealth....these are truly disgusting human beings..... to you...
    It feels good to be back home.

Thread Information