Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd would get dominated by winky wright

Floyd should not move anymore unless against tito who he could beat he showed me he hits like a woman at junior middle

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd would get dominated by winky wright

Quote Originally Posted by pacdog
    Floyd should not move anymore unless against tito who he could beat he showed me he hits like a woman at junior middle
    That's why he rocked Oscar, who's never been KOd by a head shot. And Floyd would not be dominated by Wright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At what point did he rock oscar?? Are you kidding me mosley hurt delahoy alot more than mayweather did he hits like a girl at junior middle

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At what point did he rock oscar?? Are you kidding me mosley hurt delahoy alot more than mayweather did he hits like a girl at junior middle
    what weight do you fight at? You must hit so much harder to be saying such things.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obviously you didn't watch the fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

round 5 pacdog if you watched the fight properly you'd know oscar gets rocked by floyd's counter when he's trying to hit him with a flurry on the ropes. its the hardest shot in the match imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He may have been a bit stunned he caught him but jesus christ 1 time, everytime floyd went to the ropes he held one arm of delahoya delhoya stopped jabbing thats why he lost

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the point of the matter is this floyd won oscar lost in my eyes and the majority of jduges eyes floyd soundly outboxed him and defeated him to yours it did not stop player hating on floyd cus everyone has heard it so many times and oh yeah one time floyd rocked oscar how many times did oscar rock floyd cus i didn't see any?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You cannot sit there and tell me that floyd was hurting oscar without a doubt you are lying, everytime floyds was against the ropes and oscar unleashed he held an arm of delahoya, you know why? Because He was getting racked to the body thats why he was smiling he was feeling some power, boxing has become soley for reatards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if oscar was hitting him soo hard then why didn't it slow down PBF later in the fight with all these body shots? sorry but floyd coped with DLH power that night and floyd had the harder punches that landed. if boxing has becomes for retards why do you watch it?

floyd did hurt oscar a few times i didn't say he hurt him with every punch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd actually tried to make this fight a while back but Winky priced himself out of the fight because he said he wanted the lions share because he was taking an enormous risk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mayweatherpfp
    if oscar was hitting him soo hard then why didn't it slow down PBF later in the fight with all these body shots? sorry but floyd coped with DLH power that night and floyd had the harder punches that landed. if boxing has becomes for retards why do you watch it?

floyd did hurt oscar a few times i didn't say he hurt him with every punch.
    I agree. When it comes to landing actual punches, Floyd landed the harder shots. Considering that Floyd's not a big puncher, that's saying something. Oscar landed a good right hand and a left hook on Floyd and Floyd wasn't even stunned. I don't think Oscar was stunned that badly by that great counter right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You cannot sit there and tell me that floyd was hurting oscar without a doubt you are lying, everytime floyds was against the ropes and oscar unleashed he held an arm of delahoya, you know why? Because He was getting racked to the body thats why he was smiling he was feeling some power, boxing has become soley for reatards
    You disrespect the post of your fellow forum members and say boxing is for retards just because they don't agree with you. Do some soul searching because your comments are bias. It's nothing wrong with disagreeing, but to let you know one thing you come up on the short end in this debate, because by far the majority thought PBF won the fight, I guess most of the boxing world are retards like you said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyboy481
    Floyd actually tried to make this fight a while back but Winky priced himself out of the fight because he said he wanted the lions share because he was taking an enormous risk
    I don't remember this. I think that Winky said that making 154 would be a big problem so he wasn't even gonna attempt to make the fight. It's a valid point. Floyd would have all types of problems with Winky because Winky's defense is great, Winky's an elite southpaw, and Winky is very active.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think floyd did hurt delahoya because delahoya changed his strategy after he got hurt.

Thread Information