Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatton struggling with a virus fight goes on!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hatton struggling with a virus fight goes on!

Is this a mistake on team Hatton to let the fight go.It will look bad if Ricky struggles against the limited Lazcano or at worst gets beat cause he has a virus.

article Sky Sports | Boxing | News | Hatton shrugs off illness

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatton struggling with a virus fight goes on!

If he's not 100% he shouldn't fight. This sport is way to dangerous to attempt micheal jordan fever type endurance. But if he does choose to fight then don't mention it again especially in a loss.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton is a battler, i can't see a simple virus halting him. Although it could have a effect on stamina late on, providing Juan makes it that far.

I just don't think Hatton wants to let the public down, above all else his hometown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton and His Team are 100 % proffesional these stories get fired up in the press a few weeks before a fight its not ideal but iit shouldnt affect the fight too much

if hatton was to ill to fight he wouldnt fight

He will be ready for the fight

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This has happened a few times in the past and Team Hatton have crawled through broken glass to stop it going public... but seem to be broadcasting it this time... VERY STRANGE INDEED

the sinic in me wonders if he still has it and their setting the excuses up for a loss because this is not normal from team hatton all stuff is hush hush till after the event normally

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    This has happened a few times in the past and Team Hatton have crawled through broken glass to stop it going public... but seem to be broadcasting it this time... VERY STRANGE INDEED

the sinic in me wonders if he still has it and their setting the excuses up for a loss because this is not normal from team hatton all stuff is hush hush till after the event normally
    With Saddo on this one. I love Hatton, but this strikes me as kind of odd. Maybe they are covering his back so to speak incase Lazcano provides an upset a la Bradley-Witter. But this cannot be an excuse, he's either fit to fight or he isn't. People would see past the 'excuse'. Anyway he's going to win so this all becomes academic

El Kabong Guest

I hope he doesn't have Witter-itus

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there aint fuck all wrong with him. In the last 3 fights they were making the excuses after he got beat or looked shit (i;m not including a shot castillo btw) and people started to get sick of it. So now they put the rumor out before hand incase he looks wank so they have a reason again for it.

Collazo - stepped up in weight to soon - ok first one we give him the benefit of the doubt.

Urango - Some Virus again then, something to do with the AC in the hotel?

Castillo - shot, who gives a shit?

Mayweather - The ref cost him the fight, not the fact Mayweather made him look out of his depth and toyed with him most of the night before Kayoing him.

I am sick of the shit coming out of this camp and Hatton him self. UP untill and including the Tszyu fight i liked hatton, was still cool with him to the mausa fight, but after that this guy really has gone down hill IMO, as a person and as a 'sports man'

Doesn't keep him self in shape and IMO you are shitting on you're own fans by doing that.

If he Doesn't look great out come the excuses one after another...

Suffers one loss and whines like a bitch, oh he trys to act humble but they have pinned his loss on the ref and other reasons, not once admitting out and out he lost SOLY because he wasn't (and imo never ever will be) in mayweathers league.

After taking loss, and with all his exp he takes a piss poor fight and claims it's "to give back to the fans" - yeah if you really care about the fans then why the fuck do people have to pay £20 (about $40) to watch u fight some second rate fighter with a shit undercard? No skin of my back personaly, £20 isn;t anything to me, hell iv prolly left more £20 notes rolled up on the back of some toilet in a pub than i have spent on PPV's But there are a tonne of people out there, kids being raised by single mums, people who can't find work whom would love to watch a hatton fight live, but get fucked by the PPV... This isn't a PPV rant, you gotta except it for a major bout, but when this joker covers up his shit apponent by claiming it was for the fans, for his homecoming fight then lets it go PPV then he is now well and turly IMO full of shit.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The pre-fight excuses for a less than impressive performance have already strarted

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lazcano is picked to make Hatton look good and obviously because he has no-chance.

Hatton takes a few a liberties in training knowing it's a gimme.

All of a sudden as the fight looms he doesn't look so hot and they start not fancying the job, so they get the excuses in just in case he does a Urango and knackers half-way through.

Interesting.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ricky gets a cold or flu before every fight.

Why?

Because he allows himself to baloon out of shape, kills himself in training and weakens his immune system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Doesn't keep him self in shape and IMO you are shitting on you're own fans by doing that."

How exactly

Why on gods earth should it matter just one bit whether ricky puts on weight outside of the ring??

Joe calzaghe is known to shoot up 200 odd pounds between fights and nobody says a word about that - hatton is a naturally big lad who fights at 140 because it suits him not because he has to.

So the man likes a drink every other day - so does about 95% of the british population.

Ricky knows with what he has to go through between fights that he only has another 2-3 years in the profesional game. When the time comes that hatton cant make a weight then i`ll criticise.

Until then though and argument over what he does is neither ethically or morally correct

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton said after struggling with Vilches and Urangotang that he would not go through with a fight if he was ill, just goes to show how much of a sham this 'fight' is.

Witter should come out and say that he was sick. Watch the Hatton faithfull bite their lips until Hatton gets by Lazcano before taking a shot at him.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank god (imaginary) it's not being called off

So.. should he have a dodgy night that "illness" wont be blamed
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information