Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's the only person that will beat floyd...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Here's the only person that will beat floyd...

Other than floyd being stupid and moving up to 154....the only person in the world that can beat floyd..

Is shane mosely at 147...period...everybody else loses

I'm a mayweather fan and follower since he was in the olympics....PBF can win..but mosely has a way better chance of beating floyd, than pbf would have of beating shane...that's right now even with mosely being 34 he'd be too much for floyd to handle....hopefully for floyd it doesn't happen..i think floyd can win a close decision..but shane can win by stoppage or decision...so he has the better chance...and before anyone says it...if you think shane would still only throw 1 or 2 punches at a time at 147 you'd be in for a rude awakening and so would floyd if he believed that'd be the case too...

i just wanted to get this on record in case they do fight....
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Here's the only person that will beat floyd...

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather
    Other than floyd being stupid and moving up to 154....the only person in the world that can beat floyd..

I'm a mayweather fan and follower since he was in the olympics....PBF can win..but mosely has a way better chance of beating floyd, than pbf would have of beating shane...that's right now even with mosely being 34 he'd be too much for floyd to handle....hopefully for floyd it doesn't happen..i think floyd can win a close decision..but shane can win by stoppage or decision...so he has the better chance...and before anyone says it...if you think shane would still only throw 1 or 2 punches at a time at 147 you'd be in for a rude awakening and so would floyd if he believed that'd be the case too...

well let me throw my hat in there with you mate I agree 100%.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd has too much mobility, and D. Shane has a good chance, but It's Floyd's fight to lose. Floyd wins UD, the same way Mosely did to Oscar.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess the outcomes of fights such has hatton v Tzu, calzaghe v lacy havn't taught u anything at all? Don't let your love for a fighter cloud your judgment^^

alot may dissagree with me on hatton beating floyd, but by no means can you say 'only' mosely can beat floyd lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton can't beat Floyd either. He'll look like an amatuer against Floyd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme

I guess the outcomes of fights such has hatton v Tzu, calzaghe v lacy havn't taught u anything at all? Don't let your love for a fighter cloud your judgment^^

alot may dissagree with me on hatton beating floyd, but by no means can you say 'only' mosely can beat floyd lol
    My judgement would be clouded if i said nobody could beat him..or he could successfully move up to 154 and beat winky and all that crap...if PBF stays at 140-147 for the rest of his career..he won't lose to anyone except mosely if he takes that fight...but it's certainly not a foregone conclusion though..i said floyd could win..but mosely has the better chance...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your wrong. Shane Mosley doesn't have a chance.. He's too slow now, and he would be caught all night... Even in his prime Mosley had fast ass combinations, but his individual punches lacked the speed Mayweather has. No way can Shane win... he would be countered and humiliated all night.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    Your wrong. Shane Mosley doesn't have a chance.. He's too slow now, and he would be caught all night... Even in his prime Mosley had fast a** combinations, but his individual punches lacked the speed Mayweather has. No way can Shane win... he would be countered and humiliated all night.
    Shane got lucky that Fernando's eye was shut. Shane has aged alot in the ring. It was very noticable against Vargas. Him beating Floyd is slim to none. It's about time someone else sees that.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know quite a few brits who would think otherwise Hatton has a better shot then anyone imo.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could see it happening, But probably not.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    Your wrong. Shane Mosley doesn't have a chance.. He's too slow now, and he would be caught all night... Even in his prime Mosley had fast a** combinations, but his individual punches lacked the speed Mayweather has. No way can Shane win... he would be countered and humiliated all night.
    He's only slow because he's packed too much muscle onto his body..and fighting at 154 is ridiculous..PBF would look the same way at 154...if mosely dropped to 147 his speed and footwork would be drastically different...remember this post..in case the fight happens...

i like them both....i think floyd can win a close decision, I also think mosely can win a close decision or stop floyd...so i don't really care who wins..although i'd be pulling for PBF because i want him to retire undefeated...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only person who can beat Floyd is Floyd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hatton is the man to beat floyd. granted i also think that judah, and margarito also have what it takes to beat floyd. but not mosley. not any more. hatton is your man.

El Kabong Guest

Hatton has the best shot other than Oscar...Mosley isn't too far behind but his lack of power and speed for now is not making me think too hard about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it would be a very close fight but i think that mosley would win on points

Thread Information