Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default T or A?

Okay Men, are you a tit man or a Ass man? I prefer a set of Double D's hanging in my face. Yes I am a proud tit man. What do you say world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: T or A?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Okay Men, are you a tit man or a Ass man? I prefer a set of Double D's hanging in my face. Yes I am a proud tit man. What do you say world.

I'm with you.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i love a girl with a nice ass.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For a girl I'm with just for a quick ting, it's ass, but if it's a long-term girl then tits. Reasons being that whilst I initially love a great ass more, you can get a bit bored with it (as I have in the past) whilst you never get tired of tits. Although I'm not a big fan of huge tits. Preferably both though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man i love both but I think I would have to side with tits in a close race. I would rather have a set of big fake titties instead of a set up big real titties because eventually those tits are gonna start sagging and not looking to good, but with a set of fake ones you never have to worry about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    For a girl I'm with just for a quick ting, it's ass, but if it's a long-term girl then tits. Reasons being that whilst I initially love a great ass more, you can get a bit bored with it (as I have in the past) whilst you never get tired of tits. Although I'm not a big fan of huge tits. Preferably both though

That's one of the most thought out answers I've ever seen on T&A
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a skinny petite girl with a nice bum is all that i need.. tits do nothing special and for the type of girls i like, if they have big tits they're most likely fake, which i don't like.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post
    a skinny petite girl with a nice bum is all that i need.. tits do nothing special and for the type of girls i like, if they have big tits they're most likely fake, which i don't like.
    Then you never had a girl with big tits on top of you. While she's riding her big knockers are bouncing up and down. Nothing better than that.
    Last edited by mrbig1; 07-17-2009 at 04:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then you never had a girl with big tits on top of you. While she's riding her big knockers are bouncing up and down. Nothing better than that.
    haha, sure i have.. or else i wouldn't have said that they do nothing for me..

boobs are boring to me after i originally see the girl in a shirt that makes them look good, and then originally see her naked.. after that i'm over it.. the ass is there to stay and in my opinion that trumps tits without a question..

to each his own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha, sure i have.. or else i wouldn't have said that they do nothing for me..

boobs are boring to me after i originally see the girl in a shirt that makes them look good, and then originally see her naked.. after that i'm over it.. the ass is there to stay and in my opinion that trumps tits without a question..

to each his own.
    Couldnt have said it better myself...
    Ass man since 91'
    Lifes a wheel of fortune and its my turn to spin it. -Tupac Shakur

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know some will, but try hard not to take personal offense cause we are all different and its largly a genetic and cultural thing.
    I dont get the attraction to either when it comes to size.
    I think tits are so ugly when gravity takes over and they look like semi deflated zepplins. I love small to medium full breasts that last the test of time.

Asses! well I shouldnt even go there a gay told me once an ass is an ass I disagreed and said one has hair and a male hanging off it the other is clean shapley and all female.
    large asses are for kicking.

Its shape again definatley not size. Mentally I suppose I think the bigger the ass the more shit they are carrying around. Im no ass man.

For me its trim waist, long legs, smiling eyes, personality and in the reverse order.

Maybe the attraction to extra large tits is cause you got taken off them too young and crave more?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

El Kabong Guest

I love me some tits...I don't care about the size so much, maybe I'm the only person who thinks like that, but I kind of like the more slender women anyway....maybe I just like them to be proportional or something.

Ass....eh asses are ok....I do love some long legs though.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They say anything more than a mouth full is a waste. Well I got a big mouth. I love a C cup or bigger. I once dated a girl that had Double EE's. I was in heaven, and yes they were real. See what I mean.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I prefer a penis myself.

Although, I do so appreciate a nice a$$ on a guy. My man Miguel has a lucious a$$, and I would love to take a bite out of it.

Tip for you guys, trust me, a woman appreciates a nice a$$, so if you have one, wear good fitting jeans, and not some oversize jeans that hang halfway down your a$$ showing your underwear. That is not sexy at all.

Oh, and noooo moobs!!!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I prefer a penis myself.

Although, I do so appreciate a nice a$$ on a guy. My man Miguel has a lucious a$$, and I would love to take a bite out of it.

Tip for you guys, trust me, a woman appreciates a nice a$$, so if you have one, wear good fitting jeans, and not some oversize jeans that hang halfway down your a$$ showing your underwear. That is not sexy at all.

Oh, and noooo moobs!!!
    Always good to have a womans point of view. Thank you.

Thread Information