Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pacquiao vs Margarito: Superman always triumphs over evil

What if Superman wasn't so super? What if the strong and decent Man of Steel were suddenly vanquished? In a world where evil conquered good, would the world seem different or would it be as we know it today? A world where we hope for good, but sometimes have to deal with the consequences of evil.
    That is what the boxing world is dealing with this month when Manny Pacquiao,aka Superman, takes on Lex Luthor, I mean Antonio Margarito in Dallas, Texas.
    Margarito still has his fans, the most ardent supporter being his promoter, Bob Arum. This writer was even a Margarito fan at one time. But without giving him too much press, having been in boxing gyms for years, Tony knew what was in his wraps. Short of being Ray Charles there is no way he didn't know.
    So Margacheato, I mean Margarito, still has his fans. There are also people out there that enjoy car wrecks, weird reality shows and pulling the wings off of flies. There is always a fan for something, to each his own I guess.
    Now we see Margarito on HBO's 24/7 working hard to take on boxing's Superman. Scenes show him strong and punishing sparring partners. A win is his way to redemption, at least through his eyes.
    But our hero isn't looking as fast as a speeding bullet, at least not to his trainer, Freddie Roach. Manny isn't quite up to leaping tall buildings as of yet either. It appears to take him a couple of tries first.
    And Manny definitely isn't as powerful as a locomotive, but he still has time.
    One of Superman's duties that he feels is his responsibility, is to please everyone all the time. We worry that a Superman spread too thin is just an ordinary man. But remember, Superman is still Superman.
    So while the media will have us believe that we are seeing an indestructable villian in Margarito and a hero that is suddenly weakened, the movie always ends the same way.
    Just like in Superman II, just when you believe General Zod, or in this case, Antonio Margarito, has the upper hand and things look bleak, we are pleasently surprised.
    For our Superman, the ring is his Fortress of Solitude. And once Margarito enters he will be fooled into thinking that he still has the upper hand. But this is Pacquiao's home and he has sworn to defend it against all things evil, including Antonio Margarito.
    Manny's locomotive strenght and faster than a speeding bullet punches will carry him to victory.
    Goodness will be restored in the boxing world and Manny will put away his cape until the next evil doer threatens our fair world, perhaps it will be a loud mouthed braggert from Las Vegas.
    But Floyd Mayweather will only take on Superman if Superman will wear a chain of Kryptonite around his neck to render his powers useless.
    So sleep well, for on November 13th all will be right with our world. It has to be, we need our Superman to save us from time to time, and we know he never lets us down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao vs Margarito: Superman always triumphs over evil

It's been a while since I read a comic book.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default мой ответ на тему

Вчера с друзьями сидели gointravel com/otel-elounda-peninsula-all-suite-bagamy/]в кафе, как раз обсуждали, а сегодня тут на сайте наткнулся К чему бы это?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

More like Speed always triumphs over tailor- made, walking punching bags..

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what kind of OP was this? it rivals my serpentine monstrosities of the past weekend.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a great fight, Margarito is Doomsday and always comes back.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: мой ответ на тему

Quote Originally Posted by Rainpick View Post
    Вчера с друзьями сидели gointravel com/otel-elounda-peninsula-all-suite-bagamy/]в кафе, как раз обсуждали, а сегодня тут на сайте наткнулся К чему бы это?
    My thoughts exactly...
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: мой ответ на тему

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainpick View Post
    My thoughts exactly...
    I concur too.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information