Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Marquez - Bradley HBO face off

The video is on YouTube. Somebody please post it for me lol. Bradley seems confident, but he said how badly he was hurt in his last fight and it took him 2 months for him to get his speech back. Will he be able to take Marquez' pressure for 12 rounds?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Marquez - Bradley HBO face off

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neither guy is much of a talker so I found most of it boring, but that is quite something that he admits it took a couple of months for his speech to come back. I think Bradley is up shits creek coming into this fight myself, but he's an honest hardworking fighter and wish him a relatively safe defeat

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Neither guy is much of a talker so I found most of it boring, but that is quite something that he admits it took a couple of months for his speech to come back. I think Bradley is up shits creek coming into this fight myself, but he's an honest hardworking fighter and wish him a relatively safe defeat
    I do also but I hope Marquez remembers he's not fighting a southpaw or a guy that fights as reckless as Manny. Not saying a straight right cant work with an ortho fighter but his obsession with Manny and that punch could play a factor here. In addition can Juan even get up mentally for a fight after that unbelievable evening.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fair points, but Juan has never been one to take opponents lightly or come in ill prepared. He is a total pro and will be the more intelligent fighter in the ring no question. There is a big question of whether Bradley can even physically be up for this fight, which is a lot more reason to worry if you're him imo. I don't know what Marquez will make for this fight or how likely a 5th showdown with Manny is, but if he didn't have the desire anymore I don't see why he would have accepted this or even fought on at all.

Bradley had really better hope there are no lasting effects of the Provo fight, I just think it's insane to have taken this on after the way that one ended and his own admissions of it.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I found it boring too , but i am looking forward to the fight. I think Marquez will be a bit too much for Bradley though going off recent performances. Bradley's been unbeaten for a long time, it will be interesting to see him having his first loss.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he should have lost his last two fights, so that's completely moot for me. Honestly what the hell kind of call was this

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fair points, but Juan has never been one to take opponents lightly or come in ill prepared. He is a total pro and will be the more intelligent fighter in the ring no question. There is a big question of whether Bradley can even physically be up for this fight, which is a lot more reason to worry if you're him imo. I don't know what Marquez will make for this fight or how likely a 5th showdown with Manny is, but if he didn't have the desire anymore I don't see why he would have accepted this or even fought on at all.

Bradley had really better hope there are no lasting effects of the Provo fight, I just think it's insane to have taken this on after the way that one ended and his own admissions of it.

Anybody that claims it took 2 months to get his speech back might want to consider another line of work.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No kidding. And if Bradley gets hurt at any point there's good reason to wonder if he can still recoup quickly, let alone fight off a guy like Marquez. Wouldn't at all surprise if he's rocked and beaten down quite early if he can't clear the cobwebs.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If that 2 months thing is true, Bradley has a bad case of "I'm Invincible", but then he is young. On the other hand, fighting is what fighters do and Bradley wants everyone to believe in him as a fighter. If he wins against Marquez I would say his stock jumps a good bit.
    Marquez is a hard nosed, crafty, merciless veteran who does not back off so Bradley is in for a tough night one way and the other.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't view it for some reason as Craptop is spotty lately. But as much as I've defended Bradley and rooted for him last few years..he just gets on my nerves off Provo fight. Dude has a self righteous little man complex almost, its there when he speaks and its there in his last fight. A balls to the wall warrior and I respect that, but if you ask me he has had Christmas come early back to back now. It wasn't his choice to "stand and slug" last out...he was sucked into a brawl trying to play macho man, pull out high and ended up just fighting to survive. He can box but when his bell is rung...he'll stand, load right and fight, he always has, and against a peak momentum ring general like Marquez I think he'll be lucky to walk out of the ring with less than 4,5 conflicting personalities. Cybill style! Mannys wreckless and Tims wreckless are two different worlds and I think Marquez will exploit Bradleys holes in a big way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I give Bradley a little more credit then everyone is giving. He's not a stupid fighter and he also has speed and decent defense. If he mixes it up with Marquez it may get risky for him but I see him fighting a Mayweather type fight. In and out. Can't wait to see this one!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That two months to get his speech sorted is shocking. Can you really fully recover from that type of beating? Marquez KO.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

Anybody that claims it took 2 months to get his speech back might want to consider another line of work.
    No kidding. It surprised the shit out of Max. He looked at him like "are you fucking kidding me"

Mentioned
    1680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I d not believe the 2 months story, it is only to sell the fight. If it is real then he is damaged goods v an old legend. It will not be about who is the better fighter but who has regressed the least.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information