Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Golf

Anyone play? I've gotten into a bit lately, I really like it. I really like it, it's so relaxing if you go out there with the right mind on a great course. I'm going in like 3 hours and I haven't sleeped yet, so I don't think I'm going to.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Golf

Have fun later on.

Im hopeless I play once a month just to catch up with a mate if we arent sailing, I have good holes and bad holes. I par some, double figures on others.

Lose about 3 to 4 balls usually find others but they arent mine (well they are now).

I like trying to take to take the skin off em out on the driving range fun when you get onto one.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One of the to do things when i hit my 40s

Far to inveloped in getting my rocks on to be bothered with something so mundane at this point in my life
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

can't think of anything more dull - spoil a good walk and all that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

women
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

women
    don't get me wrong, nothing I like more than smashing a putter against balls but golf is not my thing.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've always half fancied a go, but never really enough to do anything about it. Maybe when i can no longer play footy...
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahahahahaha! This was my 4th time playing and I beat a guy who played for his high school golf team! There was absolutely no shutting me up today, holy shit it was awesome. Neither of us played well but I beat him on a 9 hole course, I fucken love it.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate golf. I hate watching it, I hate playing it, I hate people who golf.

I actually have a really nice, fairly expensive painting of a golf course that I would love to get rid of, but I can't seem to make myself do it because my mom gave it to me, so it just leans against the wall in the living room...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I made him take a picture with the victor with the winning scorecard as proof (he refused to sign it tho). Yes that's a Michael Buble shirt he's wearing, so you can all thank me for beating him now. I look kind of like a clown myself but this was literally one of the happiest moments for me in a while. It was even through 6, I sunk a 20 foot breaking putt to halve the 7 and then took 8 and 9, both par 3s and screamed to where the whole course could hear.

As for hating people who golf, you actually get all kinds of people out there on the course. I am always surprised that half the people seem to be black, everytime. I love it to me it's the best thing in the world. I love how green it is out there, the views are breathtaking at times and then it is just a fun intriguing sport.
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    I made him take a picture with the victor with the winning scorecard as proof (he refused to sign it tho). Yes that's a Michael Buble shirt he's wearing, so you can all thank me for beating him now. I look kind of like a clown myself but this was literally one of the happiest moments for me in a while. It was even through 6, I sunk a 20 foot breaking putt to halve the 7 and then took 8 and 9, both par 3s and screamed to where the whole course could hear.

As for hating people who golf, you actually get all kinds of people out there on the course. I am always surprised that half the people seem to be black, everytime. I love it to me it's the best thing in the world. I love how green it is out there, the views are breathtaking at times and then it is just a fun intriguing sport.
    I don't really hate people who golf, I just figured hyperbole was the best way to get across just how strongly I dislike everything about that game.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't stand golf either. Alice Cooper and Iggy Pop might like it, but I'm not Alice Cooper and neither am I Iggy Pop. It takes too long to play and gets tedious too quickly. I don't know how to relax and just want to do anything other than bother with getting the ball into the hole. Watching it on TV is awful too. It's a bunch of middle aged men walking about swinging a club every 3-4 minutes. Where's the fun in that? I much prefer seeing men hit each other in the head. Now if they hit each other in the head with the clubs I might like it more. Golf courses are an incredible waste of good land too. I hope golf gets banned one of these days and that Tiger Woods gets sent to Guantanamo Bay for crimes against humanity.

Bah, I'm just going down the hyperbole route too because it's what I'm good at. I don't like golf, but I can see why empty middle aged people enjoy it. Golf fashion is really stupid though. All those banal sweaters and silly caps. What kind of person wears a cap? The only good thing about golf are those motorised carts. I want one of them.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I can't stand golf either. Alice Cooper and Iggy Pop might like it, but I'm not Alice Cooper and neither am I Iggy Pop. It takes too long to play and gets tedious too quickly. I don't know how to relax and just want to do anything other than bother with getting the ball into the hole. Watching it on TV is awful too. It's a bunch of middle aged men walking about swinging a club every 3-4 minutes. Where's the fun in that? I much prefer seeing men hit each other in the head. Now if they hit each other in the head with the clubs I might like it more. Golf courses are an incredible waste of good land too. I hope golf gets banned one of these days and that Tiger Woods gets sent to Guantanamo Bay for crimes against humanity.

Bah, I'm just going down the hyperbole route too because it's what I'm good at. I don't like golf, but I can see why empty middle aged people enjoy it. Golf fashion is really stupid though. All those banal sweaters and silly caps. What kind of person wears a cap? The only good thing about golf are those motorised carts. I want one of them.
    I crashed one into a tree once.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Golf is a game of total self discipline, it requires more of it then any sport I know of. When you watch it on TV, you have to have a respect for just how hard it is. I love it even if I'm really not that good. Plus it has the best playing field of any sport.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

I crashed one into a tree once.
    They only go about 2 mph! How did you manage that one?

Thread Information