Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: HQ must see vid for the pacfans

Notice Dela Hoya jumps up with Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale everytime ricky gets drop. Dela hoya is two face! He turns around with a smile on his face to Christian everytime Ricky gets knocked down. Watch him turn to Christian and points down and waves it done like he was happy to see it, thats sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Notice Dela Hoya jumps up with Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale everytime ricky gets drop. Dela hoya is two face! He turns around with a smile on his face to Christian everytime Ricky gets knocked down. Watch him turn to Christian and points down and waves it done like he was happy to see it, thats sad.
    I'd say he's a douche, but I guess he was just putting in the hard yards to get into Christians pants later... Some guys would laugh at their own mother falling over to get to a piece of Pussy.. I assume it's the same for retired multimillionaire boxing gay guys..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    I'd say he's a douche, but I guess he was just putting in the hard yards to get into Christians pants later... Some guys would laugh at their own mother falling over to get to a piece of Pussy.. I assume it's the same for retired multimillionaire boxing gay guys..
    I bet Christian and Mark were both thinking "ha your laughing now Oscar but aren't you the last guy Pac whoop".

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just a funny vid I wanted to share, the ending is hilarious....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41EXk...eature=related

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

good vid that.... didn't notice DLH, but its all about the money for DLH these days so aint supprised.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bet Christian and Mark were both thinking "ha your laughing now Oscar but aren't you the last guy Pac whoop".
    Yeah, funny that.. Would have been great if one of them had of reminded him at the peak of his smiling..

--> --> --> -->
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, funny that.. Would have been great if one of them had of reminded him at the peak of his smiling..

--> --> --> -->

Oh you guys know about Mark Wahlberg and his new moving right? His going to play Irish Micky Ward!!! Christian Bale is going to be in the movie too but I dont know who is he going to play. This is why they've been hanging out in the Wild Card gym, studying a boxers lifestyle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

RH: "same move everytime, hook, roll under... hook, roll under"

Awesome vid! I love the background music too. Very well coordinated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Charles Barkley complaining about the fight ending early.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9i9pK4mgbY

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder if people just pick on ODLH for WHATEVER he does really. I was rooting for Hatton all the way regardless of not being so sure if he would win it. When Hatton went down I ALSO SMILED and even laughed with bunch of other Filipinos I watched the fight with. Was I celebrating Hatton's loss? Nope, it was more like a "Aw shoot! My guy went down! What can I say?" kind of thing. I was even getting high fives from other people while I was shaking my head with a smile and praising Pac for doing his homework. People react differently with sports. Some will get furious and punch stuff when their team/guy is losing, others will laugh in embarrassment, others will smile acknowledging what's going on, others will nod, others will cry, and so on and on.

So if ODLH remained seated with an upset face "Oh, look at him, what a sore looser". If ODLH smiled "Oh, look at him, what a two face". When will this end? Can ODLH do anything right? It's amazing how people still observe him through a microscope to find any opportunity to throw crap at him even now that he's retired.
    Last edited by Chino; 05-05-2009 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't believe Mayweather Snr had told Ricky about Pac throwing right hook then rolling under and Ricky watched it himself then he goes out and basically gets hits by that shot over and over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonbruno View Post
    I can't believe Mayweather Snr had told Ricky about Pac throwing right hook then rolling under and Ricky watched it himself then he goes out and basically gets hits by that shot over and over.
    That's how fast Pacquiao is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tysonbruno View Post
    He couldn't see it coming, and knowing its coming doesn't matter if the person is timing you perfectly and you don't keep your hands up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac could have turned down the arena lights put on a finger puppet show and still ko'ed hatton the way he kept his hands. I'm still kinda confused about the loyalty issue towards hatton. Floyd's only known the guy all of five minutes and de la hoya ?? The same guy who not only has a different trainer every fight but different group of trainers every fight. Ricky will be fine guys, maybe even learn something.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Thread Information