Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cool Click- Sad Click

I think it would be cool when your leaving a Cool Click or Sad Click to have to account for it, another words not be able to remain anonymous. That way you know who likes what your writing or who’s driving that knife in your back ! LMFAO.. What do you guys think ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cool Click- Sad Click

LOL, I think it should stay as it is. I always look at it as; if it is a cool click or sad click, you are getting noticed.

After all there is something worse than a sad click... no click at all.

That said, it is always nices to get a cool click.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, sounds cool to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    I think it would be cool when your leaving a Cool Click or Sad Click to have to account for it, another words not be able to remain anonymous. That way you know who likes what your writing or who’s driving that knife in your back ! LMFAO.. What do you guys think ?
    I will never give a sad click to somebody I disagree with, we come to the site to debate, why in the hell would you give somebody a sad click because you disagree, but you have ignorant people on this site that do it all the time and get a kick out of it, the only way you should get a SC is if you make an offensive statement about race, gender, religion, culture, etc etc. I agree that SC should be accounted for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gbrandon
    I will never give a sad click to somebody I disagree with, we come to the site to debate, why in the hell would you give somebody a sad click because you disagree, but you have ignorant people on this site that do it all the time and get a kick out of it, the only way you should get a SC is if you make an offensive statement about race, gender, religion, culture, etc etc. I agree that SC should be accounted for.
    I agree,,, CC for the nice post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The clicker can remain anonymous for all I care, but it would be nice to know what post is being clicked.

I'm not stingy with the cool clicks I hand them out like candy. Most of the time I don't let the person know I cool clicked them so they don't feel obligated to "cool click" back.

As far as people sad clicking me... SAD CLICK ME TO MY FACE MOFO! WHAT?! j/k

I added a pic of myself to my profile. I wish everyone had a pic it's nice to know who you are talking to.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed. About the only time I SC is if it's....well basically royal. I do very rarely other times, mainly when people are having debates and then they try to prove their point by making personal insuilts (although we are far better about that here then any other site I've seen). But sadclicking becase someone disagrees with you is stupid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

uhhhh...don't touch this one.....ever again.........please............for the love of the first word in your name...........this only brings pain.......and a ton of sc's......i did this post along time ago..........got about 30 sc's for my effort.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC SRKO,totally agree. I have sad clicked I'd say 4 times in my time here and I have made it clear to whom and for what,(personal insults!)but that's very very rare becuase we have really great members here who argue their points respectfully and in an orderly fashion(such as myself ,(aaaaand you guys of course!).CC's on me peeps!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like to SC racists!! but I let them know.

Usually I put out at least 15 cc's a day !!

I think most people on this forum deserve it, most of the people here are really cool!!
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed with the debating point again, you said it best thats why we are all here SC's are for the beligerant ones who have no regard or class or respect for there fellow posters

Here is a CC for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BK
    LOL, I think it should stay as it is. I always look at it as; if it is a cool click or sad click, you are getting noticed.

After all there is something worse than a sad click... no click at all.

That said, it is always nices to get a cool click.
    yeah...at least I know people are reading my posts.........
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Totally agreed. As I've said somewhere here in this forum, this ain't no eBay and nobody's gonna rip off anybody, and words can't rip you off, they won't hurt you either, or at least, they shouldn't.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    uhhhh...don't touch this one.....ever again.........please............for the love of the first word in your name...........this only brings pain.......and a ton of sc's......i did this post along time ago..........got about 30 sc's for my effort.....
    LMFAO !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    Totally agreed. As I've said somewhere here in this forum, this ain't no eBay and nobody's gonna rip off anybody, and words can't rip you off, they won't hurt you either, or at least, they shouldn't.
    I Agree....

Thread Information