Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Absinthe

Anybody ever had it? Have a chance to buy a bottle but was wondering if it's everything I heard it is. Does it really make you hallucinate? I heard it's popular in Europe, andI REALLY want to see a green ferry. Only known one person who's done it and he said it is like shrooms. Shrooms I don't fuck with, or any drugs for that matter, but really curious about this absinthe stuff. And that guy is a pathological liar. So I don't even beleive him really. Anybody ever had it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Absinthe

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Anybody ever had it? Have a chance to buy a bottle but was wondering if it's everything I heard it is. Does it really make you hallucinate? I heard it's popular in Europe, andI REALLY want to see a green ferry. Only known one person who's done it and he said it is like shrooms. Shrooms I don't fuck with, or any drugs for that matter, but really curious about this absinthe stuff. And that guy is a pathological liar. So I don't even beleive him really. Anybody ever had it?
    remember curiosity killed tha cat !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anybody ever had it? Have a chance to buy a bottle but was wondering if it's everything I heard it is. Does it really make you hallucinate? I heard it's popular in Europe, andI REALLY want to see a green ferry. Only known one person who's done it and he said it is like shrooms. Shrooms I don't F*** with, or any drugs for that matter, but really curious about this absinthe stuff. And that guy is a pathological liar. So I don't even beleive him really. Anybody ever had it?
    It's really fun...but it aint what it's cracked up to be.

I used to eat a lot of acid & mushrooms & have tried many other natural hallucinagins...this doesn't compare. You will have some mild hallucinations...but nothing like what you have heard.

I actually have an Absinthe collection going on. I purchaseda shitload of bottles from different places such as Chek & Germany & got one of the most pure forms of it with the wormswood extract...so I've done a good bit of it...aint trying to profess to being an expert...but I love liquor...& the fact that this was a mind fwock also with visuals...well...I was sold.

On a whole...unless you get some of the true Absinthe imported...you aint gettin shit.

It works...but you have to consume quite a bit & you have to do it in a pretty short window of time. Buy lots of lemons & maybe even some sour mix...it's got a really medicinal liquourice taste & that makes it hard to down.

I shot the shit out of it one night & got pretty wasted...oddly enough...NO HANGOVER.

I really like it...but I don't want you to get disappointed.

It was closer to a mild THC high.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only known one person who's done it and he said it is like shrooms. Shrooms I don't F*** with, or any drugs for that matter, but really curious about this absinthe stuff. And that guy is a pathological liar. So I don't even beleive him really. Anybody ever had it?
    ALso...forgot to note this...& I hate to sound like I'm promoting drugs or some S***...but shrooms are fairly harmless & a really fun thing.

Try to get a bottle of King's Gold Absinthe.

Stay away from any chemical hallucinagins such as LSD & the like.

Oh...my point for a second post...yeah...your bwoy's stretching the truth...it aint like mushy-ees.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

for me , my mind is fucked up enough as it is . All I need is to start seeing baby's with knives in their hands and other shit that aint there.. LMFAO ! fuck that shit ! hehehe

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC Wacko. I figured as much. The absinthe is some stuff from Mexico and it smells like licorice. Real fancy case and everything though looks like it's crown royal not absinthe. As for shrooms, eh maybe later on down the road but not right now I don't know. I'm still in high school. Some of my friends shroom though, fucken hillarious to watch them but not really for me. Thanks for that though. Worth 30 bucks I guess.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah ABSINTH is the shet!

tastes like anaseed mouthwash though
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

try it.

but alot of ppl have died drinking to much so know your limit

i had it once, down the town with the boys, get these in lads, burns a good un but aint to bad.

woke up next day with a fat chick

ressssssullllttttttttttt

I'm the real pretty boy

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JimBaller 2007
    Yeah ABSINTH is the shet!

tastes like anaseed mouthwash though
    Like jager on roids.....gah that stuff is horrid tasting

I like the drunk feeling it's a different one than beer, tequila, or anything else I've had before

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tried it once at a party....

Was walking through the kitchen when I grabbed a knife and put it to a girls throat and screamed in her face 'What the fuck are you doing here? Who invited you?'

My friends quickly took the knife away and dragged me away....

I knew this girl from school, so come Monday I had to apologize to her, she said she was scared but that she was fine. Oddly enough I fucked her at her friends house on the couch a few days later. And that shit! was even funnier cause I was soooo fucken high on weed, I remember her telling me that I was slapping her with my dick and that I picked her up upside down and we 69 standing up. I'll just stop there...........

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

Was walking through the kitchen when I grabbed a knife and put it to a girls throat and screamed in her face 'What the fuck are you doing here? Who invited you?'

I knew this girl from school, so come Monday I had to apologize to her, she said she was scared but that she was fine. Oddly enough I fucked her at her friends house on the couch a few days later. And that shit! was even funnier cause I was soooo fucken high on weed, I remember her telling me that I was slapping her with my dick and that I picked her up upside down and we 69 standing up. I'll just stop there...........
    Haha wow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by G0MEZ
    Disappointing read. But yeah I'm getting it.

As for you Beds, I had half a bottle of jack and a bunch of hypnno the other weekend in a period of like 20 minutes. Threw up that night for the first time and the next day remembered nothing. Apparently was hitting on a fat chick and scored with a girl who used to be a really good friend (decent looking herself) First time I ever threw up and blacked out on the whole night. Like I said, only in high school so most of this shit is new to me, but if it is crazy enough to make one person hallucinate, another pull a knife and another to score with a fat chick, definitely trying it

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Though I prefer a bottle of Jager..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

a knife to the throat and then you beat her with your dick ? damnnnnn.. where is X at ? .. LMFAO he be proud ! ! Damn you crazy as a mutherfucker Mick ! LOL

Thread Information