Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Road Rage

Anyone ever get so mad they could quite feasibly kill another of our lords children ?

I have what i call ' Gordy's mad 1minute ' !

Last week i chased a bin lorrie that cut me up with the sole intent on doing the driver a whole lot of hurting !

Calmed down rationalised the situation in my mind and decided not to on the grounds that the lorry was probably filled with roughly 7 dirty ,smelly ex cons and 1 serious hard case .

I hate it when people dont indicate , overtake on a roundabout ,cut me up ,don't thank me for giving way,park to closely ...........so just about every single journey is a gorefest swearathon in which that little vein in the side of my head has its own Blog and newsletter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Road Rage

I am VERY VERY understanding of other cars and people making genuine mistakes..
    Some people just go around being arrogant as f'k and honking everyone that even slightly gets in there way... I'm not like that..
    BUTTTT, when people do really dumb arrogant things wrong and then act like it's their right because they drive of whatever f'n reason, or they are just old ba$tards that have been on the road so long they think they can do anything, THATTTTT makes me MADDDD ..

As the shirts say, 0 to biatch in 3.5 seconds,,, i'm 0 to f'ing insane angry in about 2 seconds..
    I have a HUGE problem controlling my anger in the car. It's just so easy to take things personally, as if the person has considered you, and thought, no f'k it, i'm better than them, I can do whatever the f'k I want...
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, one time I was having a HUUUGGGE fight with my girlfriend and a guy ran into my lane with no indicator becuase he was to busy laughing on his f'n mobile (which are illegal to use while driving here in oz,, ,because of wanker$ like this guy), instantly my anger doubled and shifted from my girlfriend to this guy in his crappy little red lancer with clear tail lights... In my mad haze, I made 3 attempts to actually run him off the road... Thinking back, i'm glad I didn't pull it off, but man, you just feel the steam coming out your ears sometimes!!

CC Good topic!!! LOL

I'm sure everrrrryone will have a story for this thread. In fact i'm about to click 'post' and I bet it says that thing where someone has already posted while I was typing..

Lets see.
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

road rage has recently been named a disorder (Intermitent explosive disorder or IED to be exact). Basically you have explosive rage towards the most irrelevant things. Sometimes i get so mad i wanna actually spontaneously combust and jump on people that annoy me.

I don't drive but i did have a recent episode with my cellphone. I strategically placed my cup so that if i would accidently drop my phone it would bounce off my knee and go right into the soda(angry sarcasm). Well it was in there for a good 2 seconds and it shut off. We dryed out the battery and it worked again so i was thinking alright this is great but i realized the time was low so i uped the time on my phone with $25 of MY MONEY (this is after about 3 days). I had the new time on the phone no less than 15 minutes and the mfers service dropped out forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You lost me with the phone story, but CC on the technical description... I definetly agree with the world 'explosive'...

I need to practice some calming techniques I think...
    When i'm listening to my stereo I tend to relax a lot more and don't pay attention to other idiots.. But it hasn't been working for ages so unfortunately buttheads are getting my full attention on the roads for 2 hours a day.
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster
    You lost me with the phone story, but CC on the technical description... I definetly agree with the world 'explosive'...

I need to practice some calming techniques I think...
    When i'm listening to my stereo I tend to relax a lot more and don't pay attention to other idiots.. But it hasn't been working for ages so unfortunately buttheads are getting my full attention on the roads for 2 hours a day.
    my phone worked when msot other peoples wouldn't but it decided to quit working after i invested more money on it. DO i really word things that badly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL, nuh I read it back and it made sense.. My thought process doesn't word to well. Specially after a few drinks...
    Reminds me of my friend when we were all drinking, he pulled out his brand new phone and was bragging about it being waterproof.. Of course we nagged him to prove it, so without even thinking twice, he dropped it into our friends fish tank, and got someone to ring it... It rang for a minute so we all agreed that yes, it is waterproof.. But when he got it out it was actually totally f'd.. No buttons worked at all.. All it did was ring.. He was really pissed off and was going to take it back to the shop and get it replaced... I can't remember if what happened with it after that, if they replaced it for him or not...
    But I seriously don't think many electronics that say waterproof actually mean you should drop them in water for any period of time.... I've had things though that have gotten wet and not work, but then come good in a few days when they completely dried out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What infuriates me are the ones who tailgate. I will slow to a crawl whenever possible in hopes of pissing them off. And if someone is driving at a snail's pace I will speed around them and slow way down in hopes of pissing them off.

Basically... anyone going slower than me is a burden and anyone going faster than me is a maniac.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    What infuriates me are the ones who tailgate. I will slow to a crawl whenever possible in hopes of pissing them off. And if someone is driving at a snail's pace I will speed around them and slow way down in hopes of pissing them off.

Basically... anyone going slower than me is a burden and anyone going faster than me is a maniac.
    Haha, that's exactly how it is. I hate being in the left lane and someone is blocking by going the same or less speed than people in the right lane.

On the contrary, I can be in the left lane going 80 mph or something and still get assholes riding my ass so close I can't even see their headlights.

I dont really get road rage, but If some is pissing me off by riding my ass or going 90 mph I can be an asshole. If someone is riding my ass in the left lane, usually I will get over in the right and let them pass. However, if they are really riding my ass I will purposefully not speed up. Then if they go into the right lane to try and pass me I will speed up and box them in and then slow down again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am in a constant state of panic when on the road , like to drive at a good clip.. I feel that as long as everyone is behind me I’ll be alright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You shouldn't mess with aggressive drivers one guy got ran off the road and killed with a machete because of that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    You shouldn't mess with aggressive drivers one guy got ran off the road and killed with a machete because of that.
    I fear not the machete. Guns I fear. I can't dodge bullets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    I fear not the machete. Guns I fear. I can't dodge bullets.
    when someone kills you with a machete that means its personal.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm working my way through college/university, and my current job has me driving around delivering drugs (for pharmacies) for 7-8 hours a day, with no breaks. I don't really get road rage, but it infuriates me when people drive dangerously, I mean, what's more important, getting some place 5 mins earlier and maybe dying on the way (or harming someone else! which no one ever seems to think about), or being safe and making it to wherever you're going?
    I can't even recount some of the incredibly stupid, dangerous, and confounding things I've seen people do.
    To be fair, I live in a town notorious for its bad drivers (lots of old people - many of whom shouldn't be allowed within 10 ft. of a car, and lots of young rich kids who's parents buy the fast sports cars, or monsterous SUV's/trucks - I'll never understand giving a 16-18yr old a goddamn sports car or truck... fuck, if I had a kid he'd be driving a goddamn gremlin, volvo, or yugo... too slow to hurt anyone.)
    But some of the things people do while driving just leave me bewildered and shaking my head...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ill post a loooooooong but great true story that happened to me on the 91freeway. ill email one of my girls if she still has it. she usually keeps all my emails. but its a great road rage story that i had to end up backing up my boy cuz he went toe to toe on the 91freeway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man usually I try not to get upset when I'm driving but ever since I have lived down here in Florida, it seems that has changed lol. All the old people from up north move to florida and for some reason or another they can't effin drive lol. either they go way way way to slow or there turning without directional signal or backing up and almost hit you. Geez I could keep going but I wont bore you to much. I have come to the conclusion that I think when you get to certain age you should have to retake your drivers test to see if you can still work an automobile especially here in Florida.

Thread Information