Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The truly great things about the 4th of july...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The truly great things about the 4th of july...

Our fireworks just finished up about an hour ago. The #1 best thing is the overwhelming smell of sulfer from sparklers, i love it . Then of course there's the drunken guy my mom married saying (after our official town fireworks) "You thought that was cool, watch this" as he lights off a bunch of illegal fireworks (most are only illegal in this state and a few others while some are just plain illegal) bought from who knows where. Then of course there's the drunken scramble from the car parking lot next to us with the evidence to our front porch while cops drive by asking questions about calls they've been getting.

At any rate, happy 231st (can't believe they had them in june )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The truly great things about the 4th of july...

Oops i forgot to add stray bottle rockets. Am i gonna have all my limbs attached and both eyes working when this is over? I dunno, the suspense enough its worthy of a holiday.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottle rockets are helluv FUN. I remember a couple years ago me friends were just shooting them up in the air like crazy, and there had to be a cop car... One of the rockets we shot grazed a cop car that was going by. I have no idea but they must not have noticed it. I was laughing my ass off.

It's not even the 4th of July yet and every other person around here is shooting off fire works. I have a sister who lived in Detroit and they actually had to patch bullet holes in their roof.

This year I have a big box of bottle rockets ready to go.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris N.
    Bottle rockets are helluv FUN. I remember a couple years ago me friends were just shooting them up in the air like crazy, and there had to be a cop car... One of the rockets we shot grazed a cop car that was going by. I have no idea but they must not have noticed it. I was laughing my ass off.

It's not even the 4th of July yet and every other person around here is shooting off fire works. I have a sister who lived in Detroit and they actually had to patch bullet holes in their roof.

This year I have a big box of bottle rockets ready to go.
    The firecrackers and bottle rockets start in early june and usually don't end until mid july. It's kinda like the christmas of the summer.

Thread Information