Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People just want to see pac lose soo bad it clouds judgment. Rewatch the figh please!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default People just want to see pac lose soo bad it clouds judgment. Rewatch the figh please!

I don get it. Was it a close fight. Hell yes. Did many dominate no. Did jmm dominate no. It was a hard faught fight that pac won. PAC GETS NO PROPS FOR FIGHTING THE ONLY MAN WHO HAS HAD HIS # 3 FUCKING TIMES! YET ALL YALL SCREAM IS BOXING IS DONE. THEY SCREWED JMM WTF GUYS!?!?!?

How many fighters will or have done this? Manny fights the fights people want to see. Floyd fights who he wants to fight. I just dont understand the pac hate. As for the fight.....

WHen yall rewatch it. Please pull out your score cards.

Rounds 11-12 manny. WHy? because Nacho told jmm he is winning and jmm pulls a de la hoya and runs thinking he is winning while pac attacks.

Who was the aggressor the whole fight. Pac

Did yall not see as pac would punch and use that amazing footwork to to dissapear on jmm. He had jmm searching for him many times. Punch...move/slip hey juan im over here!

When jmm threw a 3 punch combo he would catch manny. Why didnt jmm keep throwing combos?

Was Nacho scare jmm might get caught, so he told him to back off cause your winning?

During the early rounds did you notice that pac turned into a counter puncher.

jmm was throwing from too far back most of the time. leaving himself wide open. Pac didnt exploit this. Maybe because of fear.

One poster on here said every superman has his kryptonite. Ali had fraizer. Roy had tarver. shane had forrest. Pac has jmm. Alll of these superman are great boxers because they were man enough to step up and face there kryptonite on multiple occasions.

So people stop fucking hating. He gave you the fight you wanted. Pac never runs from opponents. Jmm never runs from opponents.

PAC WON A CLOSE DECISION. ADFUCKINGMIT IT!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    I don get it. Was it a close fight. Hell yes. Did many dominate no. Did jmm dominate no. It was a hard faught fight that pac won. PAC GETS NO PROPS FOR FIGHTING THE ONLY MAN WHO HAS HAD HIS # 3 FUCKING TIMES! YET ALL YALL SCREAM IS BOXING IS DONE. THEY SCREWED JMM WTF GUYS!?!?!?

How many fighters will or have done this? Manny fights the fights people want to see. Floyd fights who he wants to fight. I just dont understand the pac hate. As for the fight.....

Rounds 11-12 manny. WHy? because Nacho told jmm he is winning and jmm pulls a de la hoya and runs thinking he is winning while pac attacks.

Did yall not see as pac would punch and use that amazing footwork to to dissapear on jmm. He had jmm searching for him many times. Punch...move/slip hey juan im over here!

When jmm threw a 3 punch combo he would catch manny. Why didnt jmm keep throwing combos?

Was Nacho scare jmm might get caught, so he told him to back off cause your winning?

jmm was throwing from too far back most of the time. leaving himself wide open. Pac didnt exploit this. Maybe because of fear.

One poster on here said every superman has his kryptonite. Ali had fraizer. Roy had tarver. shane had forrest. Pac has jmm. Alll of these superman are great boxers because they were man enough to step up and face there kryptonite on multiple occasions.

So people stop fucking hating. He gave you the fight you wanted. Pac never runs from opponents. Jmm never runs from opponents.

Dude you said it yourself jmm had his number

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: People just want to see pac lose soo bad it clouds judgment. Rewatch the figh ple

Quote Originally Posted by armin View Post

Dude you said it yourself jmm had his number
    Yes i did. That doesnt mean jmm won the fight.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: People just want to see pac lose soo bad it clouds judgment. Rewatch the figh ple

Is 6878 the number times you've head butted a lamp post or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is no need to rewatch the fight with a one sided ass whooping like that. After every punch thrown by Pac there was counter shot to meet him in the face or body. It's called answered agressiveness from Marquez. Not trying to be nasty maybe you should rewatch the fight and take a look at what the other guy (Marquez) was doing rather than what Pac was doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very disappointed with this. Marquez puts on his best performance yet and then this happens....

Marquez won that fight

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the fifth time or so, when your boy, in this case amir khan, thinks you lost the fight yet you get the nod know that the effin fix was on.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fightfan View Post
    There is no need to rewatch the fight with a one sided ass whooping like that. After every punch thrown by Pac there was counter shot to meet him in the face or body. It's called answered agressiveness from Marquez. Not trying to be nasty maybe you should rewatch the fight and take a look at what the other guy (Marquez) was doing rather than what Pac was doing.
    I agree that jmm had an answer for pac, but I still think pac won. And the last two rounds are what sealed it for him. Yes jmm is a master boxer. He just shouldve kept fighting to the end. He didnt. HE was catching pac when he threw 3 punch combos. Why didnt he keep it up. Did anyone notice when pac was using footwork to confuse jmm. IT was a close fight that pac won. couldve even been a draw. but no way does jmm win the last two rounds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I Have seen Pac lose 3X already

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree that jmm had an answer for pac, but I still think pac won. And the last two rounds are what sealed it for him. Yes jmm is a master boxer. He just shouldve kept fighting to the end. He didnt. HE was catching pac when he threw 3 punch combos. Why didnt he keep it up. Did anyone notice when pac was using footwork to confuse jmm. IT was a close fight that pac won. couldve even been a draw. but no way does jmm win the last two rounds
    I don't think JMM won the last 2 rounds, but I don't think he needed to. For me, he'd already won 8 rounds prior to that. I don't even see that fight as being close.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No way Pac won that fight man. It wasnt even that close either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is difficult to be a Pacquiao fan and not be gracious about this close, controversial, but favorable result, but what is even more difficult with this result is to be a Pacquiao basher, a Pacquiao hater, but not be bitter! Class is perjured.
    Last edited by KananKrus; 11-13-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post
    I Have seen Pac lose 3X already
    Yes JT I have to agree with you, JMM beat him.

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My stepson who is a massive Pacquiao fan, really, really wanted to see Pacquiao win and yet even he said to me after round 9 " he can't win now can he unless he knocks Marquez out? " . Needless to say he was, along with myself and many neutrals watching dumbfounded by the decision. It is you my friend whose judgement is clouded. Khan admitted it whilst commentating, Freddie Roach warned Pacquiao in the corner he was losing and even Pacquiao himself looked a beaten man at the end of round 12.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

manny is a popular fighter YET after this fight the net has been swamped by people saying this was a terrible night for boxing, the wrong guy got the win. Professional boxers commentating/blogging all thought pac lost, well known sports writers thought he lost. There are only a handful of people coming out the woodwork to say they think manny nicked it.

Shameful really.

Thread Information