Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Miranda big KO over #7 WBO, want Cleverly next

Pantera Miranda Returns with Big Victory;
    Now Stalking Cleverly
    "Cleverly will feel stupid when I'm done with him."

One of boxing's hardest punchers and most exciting warriors, Edison "Pantera" Miranda (35-6, 30 KOs), fresh off a sensational TKO win over WBO #7 light heavyweight Kariz Kariuki on Saturday night at Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, is already back in the gym looking and forward to his next bout.

"I felt really good in there. Probably the best I have felt in years," said the energized Miranda. "I trained hard and was in great shape. Kariz hit me a few times, but I was able to walk right through them. I knew I could hurt him with the left and as soon as I saw the opportunity I took advantage of it."

Miranda dropped Kariuki in round five with a devastating counter hook. Kariuki was able to get up, but never recovered. Shortly after, the fight was stopped by referee Allan Huggins.

With the victory, the Colombian slugger is sure to move up in the WBO rankings. The current WBO Champion, Nathan Cleverly, is currently without an opponent for his Feb 25 homecoming fight in Wales.

"Sure, I would love to fight him in his backyard. I have never turned down a challenge. I have a huge fan base in England and all over Europe. I'm back in the gym and it would be no problem for me to get ready for a title fight in February. It would give me great pleasure to fight in front of all those great fans and give them a night they will never forget."

Ever the showman, Miranda also added: "Cleverly will feel stupid when I'm done with him."

Until word of his next fight, the 31-year-old Miranda will stay in the gym and continue working hard. "I am ready for anyone."

To see Miranda's devastating victory over Kariuki, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YACKf9EdXxw&feature=youtu.be

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Miranda big KO over #7 WBO, want Cleverly next

What a horrible ref lol.. he picked up the mouth piece from the floor and then said to continue fighting clearly holding the other boxers mouth piece.. wtf?! The poor guy almost got mayweathered by Miranda lol

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post

Now Stalking Cleverly

One of boxing's hardest punchers and most exciting warriors, Edison "Pantera" Miranda (35-6, 30 KOs), fresh off a sensational TKO win over WBO #7 light heavyweight Kariz Kariuki on Saturday night at Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, is already back in the gym looking and forward to his next bout.

"I felt really good in there. Probably the best I have felt in years," said the energized Miranda. "I trained hard and was in great shape. Kariz hit me a few times, but I was able to walk right through them. I knew I could hurt him with the left and as soon as I saw the opportunity I took advantage of it."

Miranda dropped Kariuki in round five with a devastating counter hook. Kariuki was able to get up, but never recovered. Shortly after, the fight was stopped by referee Allan Huggins.

With the victory, the Colombian slugger is sure to move up in the WBO rankings. The current WBO Champion, Nathan Cleverly, is currently without an opponent for his Feb 25 homecoming fight in Wales.

"Sure, I would love to fight him in his backyard. I have never turned down a challenge. I have a huge fan base in England and all over Europe. I'm back in the gym and it would be no problem for me to get ready for a title fight in February. It would give me great pleasure to fight in front of all those great fans and give them a night they will never forget."

Ever the showman, Miranda also added: "Cleverly will feel stupid when I'm done with him."

Until word of his next fight, the 31-year-old Miranda will stay in the gym and continue working hard. "I am ready for anyone."

To see Miranda's devastating victory over Kariuki, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YACKf9EdXxw&feature=youtu.be
    Where did you go when Miranda was getting his ass kicked 6 times ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cleverly would beat Miranda but it would be an entertaining fight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post

Now Stalking Cleverly

Where did you go when Miranda was getting his ass kicked 6 times ?
    I was at these fights supporting him. Tough losses. Thanks for asking!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miranda just cant beat the top guys, but he is certainly not scared to have a go.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the same Pantera from ESB, correct?? Im 99% it's the same one.. Wsup bruh.. lol

I still think Miranda is a bum but he can be Cleverly's stepping stone if he wants.. Not that I think highly of Cleverly but I dont think Miranda has anything for him..

Miranda is finished so he should just fight someone on his own level.. Rematch with Allan Green...

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    This is the same Pantera from ESB, correct?? Im 99% it's the same one.. Wsup bruh.. lol

I still think Miranda is a bum but he can be Cleverly's stepping stone if he wants.. Not that I think highly of Cleverly but I dont think Miranda has anything for him..

Miranda is finished so he should just fight someone on his own level.. Rematch with Allan Green...
    I no your not a big fan of Cleverly, but he is a lot better than you think.?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miranda is exciting but he's just not championship level...
    He'll always fall short on that stage.

I think Cleverly beats him.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's nice to see that Edison has at least one fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miranda is a good fighter exciting shame he has a glass jaw.

Thread Information