Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default David Haye and Vitali Klitschko in restaurant bust-up

David Haye was involved in a furious bust-up at a German restaurant with Vitali Klitschko before the pair agreed terms to fight in June.

'The Hayemaker' is set to fight WBC heavyweight champion Klitschko in England - but the pair came close to starting their big scrap early during negotiations for the showdown.

Haye's manager Adam Booth revealed: "David tossed a copy of a magazine across the table with him dressed up as one of the characters from the Reservoir Dogs film holding Wladimir's head.

"When Vitali saw it he just lost the plot, jumped up and grabbed David by the scruff of the neck and started yelling at him that he would pay for it."

Haye's plan is to beat Vitali to set up a clash with his brother Wladimir to decide the world's undisputed world heavyweight champion.

He said: "I have already riled the boys.

"Wladimir's fight with Hasim Rahman was just boring. A Mike Tyson would have eaten him up in three rounds and spat him out. That is exactly what I am going to do with the lame Klitschkos."

Source David Haye and Vitali Klitschko in restaurant bust-up before agreeing June fight - mirror.co.uk

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye and Vitali Klitschko in restaurant bust-up

hahahaha
    I can confirm this DID happen
    Great Stuff!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hah i can just picture Vitali choking the shit out of haye.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ain't that bad.....
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL, they apparently have read the "attempt to build interest in a fight through contrived pre-fight drama" textbook and are following it letter by letter.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahahaha
    Vitali is pissed off bigtime

FURIOUS heavyweight king Vitali Klitschko insists he will fight David Haye with a “cold heart” after a row over a mock-up photograph.
    “The Haymaker”, who is due to take on Vitali for the WBC world heavyweight title next June, angered his Ukrainian opponent after being pictured holding the decapitated head of his brother Wladimir.
    Haye made the “gesture” in a magazine photoshoot just hours after watching Wladimir defend his WBO and IBF world title against Hasim Rahman on Saturday, and now faces a backlash from Vitali, who accused Haye over “overstepping the mark.”
    “I was shocked with what I saw in the magazine and my wife even felt unwell,” he said. “I came to David of course and said that it was too blatant and that he overstepped the mark. But, as a response, I got the words that he would beat my brother and then me.
    “I will reply for my brother. He must pay for this photo. I seldom feel inclined to fight but, this time, I will enter the ring with a cold heart.”
    Meanwhile, Vitali’s manager Bernd Boente has confirmed the fight will take place in London – possibly even at Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge.
    “We agreed to do the fight next summer in London,” he said. “It could take place at Wembley, but maybe it’s too big. I’d personally prefer Chelsea. I’ve been there a couple of times and I’m a fan.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Ain't that bad.....
    Isn't that Vitali's face though after the Lennox fight. Look at his eye I could swear that was Vitali's face

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFan View Post
    David Haye was involved in a furious bust-up at a German restaurant with Vitali Klitschko before the pair agreed terms to fight in June.

'The Hayemaker' is set to fight WBC heavyweight champion Klitschko in England - but the pair came close to starting their big scrap early during negotiations for the showdown.

Haye's manager Adam Booth revealed: "David tossed a copy of a magazine across the table with him dressed up as one of the characters from the Reservoir Dogs film holding Wladimir's head.

"When Vitali saw it he just lost the plot, jumped up and grabbed David by the scruff of the neck and started yelling at him that he would pay for it."

Haye's plan is to beat Vitali to set up a clash with his brother Wladimir to decide the world's undisputed world heavyweight champion.

He said: "I have already riled the boys.

"Wladimir's fight with Hasim Rahman was just boring. A Mike Tyson would have eaten him up in three rounds and spat him out. That is exactly what I am going to do with the lame Klitschkos."

Source David Haye and Vitali Klitschko in restaurant bust-up before agreeing June fight - mirror.co.uk

The mouthy bastard is going to get a title fight that he's not worthy of but at the same time he will get the ass whipping that's long over due
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information