86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Am I Missing Something

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Your wrong, If Lewis was around today he would be a lot more exciting that the klits.

lewis had his critics but the general opinions of his fights were a lot better than those of the klits

1st it's "You're wrong" and 2nd And people said Lewis was boring compared to Tyson, they said Holmes was boring compared to Ali, Foreman, and Frazier, they said Holyfield didn't have enough power to be an entertaining heavyweight.....through out the history of boxing "fans" (whether die hards or average joe sixpacks) have found SOMETHING to complain about in boxing.

All I ask is for true boxing fans to accept the Klitschko's for who they are....smart, supremely skilled & dedicated fighters who have dominated their era albeit while still sticking to the basic "hit and don't get hit" golden rule of boxing.
    1st, i just copied the chaps post above, id hoped you would have noticed

2nd people say the klits are the most boring fighters ever to be hw champs. And yes all other boxers have their critics but the critics of the klits far outweigh the critics of all other hw champs put together

calling a fighter boring is an opinion and could never be a fact, but calling the klits fights boring it is as close to be a fact as you could probably get in that circumstance

p.s. i accept them, smart yes, extremely good boxers yes, i dont like them but like most i dont let it cloud my judgement, i think they would have lived with any hw of any era, I think both are top 10 of all time without a doubt, there are only a handful of fighters who would have given them a fight, buuuuuut they are boring to watch in the ring, like no other hw champ i can remember, and boring out of the ring, they bring no entertainment to the sport
    Last edited by erics44; 03-06-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information