Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
I knew something was wrong when majority of the folks picked mayfield. I couldn't stop asking myself like why would anybody pick a limited mayffield over someone like dulorme? This is about styles. As I stated in another thread, mayfield isn't abregu, and this is about styles. There are weight divisions for a reason.

From johhny gonzalez over Mares to garcia over Lucas and now dulorme over Mayfield, I makes it happen against overwhelming odds.

I invisioned exactly how dulorme would win which was why I made a precision pick of DULORME UD. Anybody else picked dulorme UD?

This is an example of how professional gamblers like myself operate. When it really counts, I just flip the switch and its on. This is what separates true professionals and lucky guy like rocco who rode on beginner's luck lol. I still love ya rocco. Now take out a note pad and jot this down rocco. Let this be a lesson to you.

As Finito shoves a hundred dollar bill into the waitresses cleavage while his bodyguard collects the chips.
You're so much better than me... I see it now! You have a bodyguard and you stick money inbetween a stranger's tits... I envy you so much! What a man!