Aye guys I been getting abit better at the speed bag, but I figured I would ask more questions to make sure I've got this right. When hitting the speed bag ya' should keep your elbows up, and use the wrist mostly to move the bag or what? How high should the bag be? Level to my head?

With the Heavy bag, what is the goal (besides working on form and so forth) I have a 100lb bag and I get it moving pretty easy... should I hit the bag when its moving away, when its in the center... coming toward me? Side-step the bag and keep at it or what? Abit confused... for the most part I've been trying to get the form down... but moving that 100lb bag is getting easy. I want to make sure I've got things correct.

Now onto skipping with the rope... anyone care to go into detail on the proper way to do it?

I've yet to really get involved in the rope.

Along with that heres my last question... I used to be a lifter, but I recently started running again... and HOLY HELL do I get some insane shine-splits... is there anyway to avoid this? (I get them from full-speed running/sprints. I know how to make them go away once done running, but while running... its more then a burn... the bone feels as if its going to crack in two.)

Thanks for ready my BS post guys - and for the advise.