Just a question here......I see a lot of guys who Give Gatti the BS about his losses and short comings....Rarely do I hear Gatti Get the prop's he deserves.....

Is Gatti the best technical fighter out there now or ever...NO of course not...He has spent a large amnt of his career blocking punches with his face.....

But truth is Win or Lose he has a good resume...Patterson,,Robinson,,Mayweather,,Leija,,W ard,,Manfredy,,De la Hoya,,Baldomir,,.....To Name a few.....

The guy has never shorted us on effort......Always gives us his all......Has been in a couple fights of the year.....

If Pound for Pound greatness was measured in heart he would be in the top 10....

The guy gives fans anything they could ask and more.....So why is it people always look to point out what Gatti has come up short in instead of appriciate the fact he has always been exactly was this sport stands for....

Heart,,Determination..Will to survive...Showing that if you never give up anything is possible...EG Two time world champion in two divisions....

Not that Gatti is my top fighter as far as being a fan goes...but I do appreciate everything he has given us...Many a good fight in front of the TV to stand up and yell at.....

Just curious why he is under appreciated??........I can name a few Champions that we all wish gave it the effort Gatti has/does......more fellows like Arturo would straighten out some of the things that are wrong with this sport....

Whats everyones opinion??....Just curious