First off, what a fantastic fight between Cotto and Judah. Being an avid Cotto fan to the point where I have lost my voice cheering for him to KO Judah, I was extremely pleased by his performance, however...prior to this fight, I always thought Cotto would have a decent chance at upsetting Mayweather. Realistically speaking after seeing this fight...I'm not so sure now. Although Cotto won in somewhat convincing fashion, he was clearly rocked when Judah shot that straight left down the pipe. Judah's dad was absolutely correct when he was telling Judah that he can HURT Cotto if he just threw more but credit to Cotto for stalking Judah, pressuring him to the point where Judah didn't have the chance to throw at will.

Cotto against Mayweather would be an interesting fight but I just think Mayweather would be able effectively hurt Cotto by throwing accurate punches down the pipe that Cotto seemed to have much trouble with when Judah was throwing. Cotto wasn't in any serious trouble but you could tell that it definetely stunned him. A polished fighter like Mayweather would be able to capitilize on Cotto's weak defence and could hurt him badly.

Cotto must tighten up his defence if he ends up getting past the winner of Margarito/Williams otherwise IMO, he'll be in for a long long night...