Dude.... The Punisher just took Tony's small flame and then exploded into the boxing scene.

All this talk of Williams this, Williams that. .... I understand. Of course. It's understandable, he defeated the TJ Tornado.

But let me remind you guys that it was still a close fight. Throughout, it was always competitive. It wasn't a humiliating loss. It was a good fight.

Williams just overmatched Margarito. And I had a feeling P-Will was going to use his movement.... I even had a post on that .

But lets not forget Tony has earned a premier fight for years, while Williams just took Tony's thunder.
Damn ... boxing is cruel.

I don't think Tony's finished... but too many fighters know he's too dangerous as a tune-up and he won't help their name since many still don't think much of him... it's all P-Will now. HBO loves him too. He fits the bill in this era.

I think Tony's going to come back (He's actually never left) to the scene by fighting a rematch with Cintron. Beat him again, then finally force someone "big" to face him.

And Tony........... someone in your corner (PLEASE!) has to tell you to BE MORE AGGRESSIVE and NOT TOO MUCH ON THE DEFENSIVE! He had Williams in trouble a couple of times, but he spent too much time trying to block.

Aside from that.... Tony, you did good as always. As consistent as it gets.

What do you think of his future?