Quote Originally Posted by GAME
Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
Quote Originally Posted by GAME
If Calzaghe was born in America he would be currently in Rings top 3 p4p . No doubt about it

You mean like Manny Pacquio #2 and Juan Manuel Marquez #3??

Another well thought post by Julius Rain

Those two fighters arent british so I dont get your point . Why esle isnt Calazghe rated then ? It cant be on ring achievements cuz he is the longests reigning champion in the sport . Beaten everyone they put infront of him , undefeated too. Pac and Marquez lost recently but they are 2 and 3 ? Its BS ! But then again its just an opinion
I'm with frozen on this one. it doesn't matter if your undefeated or not and has been holding a abc title for years. its more than just that, jmm and pac they have fought all over the world they paid their dues, they don't just fight in their backyard hell they hardly ever do. They fight in the biggest stages possible. Joe just fights inside his little town, look how many guys he could be fighting but hasn't.he just now realize he needs to get out of whales to show if he really is great. But wait where is he fighting kessler at nevermind I guess he feels they have to come to him, good for kessler for wanting this fight. i really think kessler is going to win.

If joe was an american he prolly would be top 3 p4p right now because he wouldn't have been inside small whales, he would be in the best fights and biggest stages of the world. That is if he still has his title and undefeated record. I highly doubt he could make it to 30 fights and be undefeated if he was in america someone would of whoop him good a long time ago