Bernard Hopkins…anyone wonder if he’ll ever want to avenge his losses to Jermain Taylor?

If not...maybe make a run at Kelly Pavlik for redemption?

Just to settle the score for the record book's sake?

This may well be jumping the gun seeing as he’s about to take on the second greatest test of his career in fellow veteran champion Joe Calzaghe…but the thought just crossed my mind as I was mulling over me favorite of all times record.

Out of Hopkins four losses he’s put forth the effort to avenge every one to date other than Mitchell (who‘s lord knows where), Jones (who priced himself out), & Taylor.

Well actually…he hasn’t avenged any of his losses has he?!?!?!

So…for discussion‘s sake let‘s dig in & discuss.

Personally…I believe that Hopkins Taylor III would be an easy one to set up for Hopkins to win & redeem himself. I might be wrong…but I think after Pavlik rips Taylor a new one inside & out in their rematch…Taylor will be grasping at straws to find an opponent. Why not Hopkins...the man he "bested" twice?

I'll tell ya why not...Hopkins would smoke him…if he saw the need.

No one wants a third fight with Taylor?

How about a rematch with the winner of Jones Trinidad? That would be nice…& probably easy to make also because Hopkins holds the cards now & there’s still a bit of hate there between the three of them. I say that's another easy fight to set up if it don't come down to a war of ego's or Don King holding out.

What about the outcome of Calzahge vs Hopkins then?

Would a loss to Joe Calzaghe ruin Hopkins career?

What would a win do for Bernard against Calzaghe? Many here seem to loathe Calzaghe & refuse to respect him…so does a Hopkins win mean anything?

Sure it does…but I can imagine will argue over it…pointlessly.

Anywho…I just kinda wanted to discuss the remainder of the career of the HOF bound Bernard Hopkins.

Anyone?