The moment is here...
A bit cloudy IMO and both teams not 100% at their best.

2 key elements missing 1 on each side, however Real has the bigger factor of the two.

With Kaka missing in the mid field I just can't see Real pulling off a win. Gago IMO has not seen many minutes and he will have to play the game of his career in order for Real to have a shot. Guti is good but he's mediocre at best and is just slighty better if not the same as Gago.
Without a good standing mid field I think Barca will eat us alive.
Both Xavi and Iniesta are in top form and right there alone they got us beat.

With Zlatan out Barca lacks a top striker however Bojan has filled in nicely when needed and def. has more then covered up the gap. Barca will be missing 1 of it's top strikers in Zlatan. While Real will be missing a key element in the mid field.

As far as matchups...
I think Messi will do with Arbeloa as he pleases. I don't think Arbeloa will know what hit him once Messi is done with him.

CR9 will have a hard time with Puyol, although I have been thinking that Puyol is up there in age. Will CR9 imply his youth and speed and try to out run him. I hope CR9 goes that route.

Diarra and Xavi wow... A lot of people are considering Xavi as one of the best in the world and was a runner up for player of the year award. Diarra is no where near that level. Diarras good and gives that extra push when needed to encourage Higuain, CR9, Benzema or whoever is up there. But Xavis mastermind passing is something else.

Still I stand here with both middle fingers up saying FUCK CATALANES! FUCK! BARCA! FUCK BLAUGRANAS CULES!

HALA MADRID!!
Hala Madrid !! Hala Madrid !!
Noble belico adalid, caballero del honor.
Hala Madrid !! Hala Madrid !!
A triunfar en buena lid, defendiendo tu color.
Hala Madrid, Hala Madrid, Hala Madrid !