Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
What about if Adamek chooses the money route and has some big money fights vs Chicken Little, Bernard Hopkins, Evander Holyfield, Antonio Tarver, or Roy Jones Jr. (yes it pains me to say that but IMO Roy would still take that fight and AT HEAVYWEIGHT cases could be made that he has a better chance [although that would be a very hard sell to real fight fans])?

I think the guy has 0 chance vs Wlad or Vitali, but he's got so much heart, determination, and desire that he could beat almost anyone else on any given night.

I think a rematch vs Jonathan Banks could be interesting too, he's been doing well of late. Also Alexander Ustinov the 6'7 300+ pound Ukrainian would pose a huge threat to Adamek at least in size.
No. Banks is Shite. As soon as he fights a world level fighter again (Which Adamek is no doubt) he will be beaten. Haye would stop Adamek in the mid rounds comforatbly for me. For fuck sake he's just had the fight of his life with Michael Grant who in his prime was shite and he is quite a bit removed from that!