Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: a quick read for margarito fans

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Keep telling yourslef this and you'll belive it.

ummmmm................... okay

care to tell me what part of that post isnt true?
    Why ofcourse.....

From Here ------> stop with your nonsense
    what do you have to say about all the fights that margarito has been refusing?

i guess paul williams exposed margaritos lack of courage, right? (since pbf was trying to take the easy way out by jumping up in weight and fighting nobodies like delahoya and mosely and ducking margarito)
    or does that logic only apply to fighters that you like

mayweather is doing the right thing by taking on the man at 147 (no, i dont mean margarito)

christ, it hasnt even been 5 fights since margarito was exposed by daniel santos (one of the best out there )

btw................ ...daniel santos said he would be happy to give margarito a chance to redeem himself

and guess what............... ......margarito wants no part of that either (big suprise) <----- To Here

Anything else?

strong post, youre making a great case for your boy

did you know that margarito recently turned down a fight with williams?

didnt mayweather try to make fights with mosely and delahoya?

im pretty sure that santos beat margarito like 4 fights ago or something

last time i checked, baldomir was ring magazine #1 welterweight and champ.

i dont know if you follow boxing that much, but if you do then surely you would know that williams was one of the MANY welterweights who said they would be more than willing to give margarito a shot

and dont forget, santos said he would be more than happy to give margarito a chance at redeeming himself after santos tore that a** up

My man...I'm not about to open up a can of whoop a** on you. I've already made my points long ago....... You see the # of pages on this forum. Click back to like around 45 to 50 you'll find this whole deal there. I ain't gonna do it again.

Know this tho. Margarito called out the winner of the PBF-ZAB fight right after he beat Gomez.
    The day was set, the venue, the hotel room reserved for the winner & even a limo ride.

Wheres the winner at?

Anything else?

yeah, you tore me up in that debate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IRON

Why ofcourse.....

i guess paul williams exposed margaritos lack of courage, right? (since pbf was trying to take the easy way out by jumping up in weight and fighting nobodies like delahoya and mosely and ducking margarito)

mayweather is doing the right thing by taking on the man at 147 (no, i dont mean margarito)

christ, it hasnt even been 5 fights since margarito was exposed by daniel santos (one of the best out there )

btw................ ...daniel santos said he would be happy to give margarito a chance to redeem himself

and guess what............... ......margarito wants no part of that either (big suprise) <----- To Here

Anything else?

i dont know if you follow boxing that much, but if you do then surely you would know that williams was one of the MANY welterweights who said they would be more than willing to give margarito a shot

and dont forget, santos said he would be more than happy to give margarito a chance at redeeming himself after santos tore that a** up

it would be Margarito giving Williams a shot, not Williams.

wtf does that have to do with anything?
    didn't say it wouldn't be a good matchup, just seems your making Margarito a lesser fighter than Williams.
    although it might be an okay fight for Margarito, but it sounds bad when you say a challenger is giving a champion a shot.
    A CHALLENGER CAN NOT GIVE A CHAMPION A SHOT. thats just what i was getting at.

sharp post, youre 15 and 0 now in the cc dept
    this post seems to be gearing towards williams, which wasnt the point i was making (i just threw williams out there as one of the names margarito has rejected)
    thanks
    yes he rejected williams, but i think it was for his own good, if he knocked out williams it would look like the Cintron fight all over again.
    To me the Clottey fight is a much better fight for him, because Clottey fought better fighters than Williams fought like Baldomir, i haven't seen the fight but apparently Clottey was beating Baldomir before getting disqualified in round 11.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why ofcourse.....

Anything else?

it would be Margarito giving Williams a shot, not Williams.

wtf does that have to do with anything?
    didn't say it wouldn't be a good matchup, just seems your making Margarito a lesser fighter than Williams.
    although it might be an okay fight for Margarito, but it sounds bad when you say a challenger is giving a champion a shot.
    A CHALLENGER CAN NOT GIVE A CHAMPION A SHOT. thats just what i was getting at.

sharp post, youre 15 and 0 now in the cc dept
    this post seems to be gearing towards williams, which wasnt the point i was making (i just threw williams out there as one of the names margarito has rejected)
    thanks
    yes he rejected williams, but i think it was for his own good, if he knocked out williams it would look like the Cintron fight all over again.
    To me the Clottey fight is a much better fight for him, because Clottey fought better fighters than Williams fought like Baldomir, i haven't seen the fight but apparently Clottey was beating Baldomir before getting disqualified in round 11.

absolutely........

but thats IF he knocked out williams, or even beat him for that matter
    i do like the clottey match up, but at this point in their respected careers i dont feel that clottey is that much bigger of a draw than williams, or even cintron for that matter.
    my prediction.........

if clottey looks as bad as he did last time i saw him, margarito wins and his hos start hollering about " Damn.... he beat Cintron AND Clottey, what more does he have to do to get in the ring with the #1 p4p fighter?"

BUT!

if clottey shows up on his absolute A+ game, clottey knocks him out and the critics jump ship and say everybody is ducking clottey and that he is the most feared boxer on the planet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Clottey or Williams, i guess he has to fight someone before he is too inactive.

To me Margarito does deserve a shot, but as long as they both keep winning it will always be like that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pointless thread with the same stupid points over and over and over! Yes the most feared man is a pile of BS tag made by Arum but what are you talking about Margarito should fight Williams.Willims has done nothing to deserve a shot...at least Clottey was beating Baldo...and I'm with Mick,I can't be assed to go through all the same stuff over over and over. Fact is, PBF had a date with Tony and declined..simple as....

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Game, you are right, dunno why you changed yo name tho. Anyhoo I'm goin off to Texas for a week so I'll see you all in a week. But before then let me say that I like Margarito, I do aknowledge his lack of stellar opposition, his best wins coming against an Antonio Diaz on his last legs, Six Heads Lewis after Mayorga KO'd him, and an inexpierenced Kermit Cintron. I also fear Margarito may just be too slow to beat PBF. That said Margarito should not have lost to Daniel Santos, he was beating Santos and got jobbed on the technical decision. Also I consider Margarito even with his flaws to be a more dangerous, deserving and respectable opponent than Cory freakin Spinks. Now carry on.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    The Game, you are right, dunno why you changed yo name tho. Anyhoo I'm goin off to Texas for a week so I'll see you all in a week. But before then let me say that I like Margarito, I do aknowledge his lack of stellar opposition, his best wins coming against an Antonio Diaz on his last legs, Six Heads Lewis after Mayorga KO'd him, and an inexpierenced Kermit Cintron. I also fear Margarito may just be too slow to beat PBF. That said Margarito should not have lost to Daniel Santos, he was beating Santos and got jobbed on the technical decision. Also I consider Margarito even with his flaws to be a more dangerous, deserving and respectable opponent than Cory freakin Spinks. Now carry on.
    I felt like a name change man! Have a good week bro and CC for your points,those wins may not be massive but they are on par with peole like Zab's wins and even Spinks big wins are not much better! Yet look at how many shots they get? And you are dam right,Margarito won the fight against Santos and he knocked Santos down and it was not called! You feel he may be too slow,I believe he is so effective at cutting off the ring that he would corner Floyd and beat on him. Looks like we will never find out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito is over rated, he wont beat floyd, hes too slow.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

stop with your nonsense

and guess what............... ......margarito wants no part of that either (big suprise)
    man i think your a bit over board on that shiz,
    i mean margarito is good, and hes fought all the good up and comers, but whos he fought? and how is oscar , mosely and pbf ducking him.
    its not true,
    way i see it floyd doesnt think the guy has proved himself enough to have a bout with the guy, he wants the big fights and he wants de la hoya, de la hoya probably only wants one more fight and if he does its pbf! and mosely has just had a fight and who say's he not considering him, mosely never ducked anyone hes been on top for years and since tony is creating a fair bit of a stir he might just end up fighting him in the near future.
    and whats logic only applying to fighters you like? i mean did you not say all this cause your a margarito man, and you believe what he says?
    all i know is hes been offered three good fighters,
    one that he'd win easily-sugar shay
    one thats fair game, the dream ouma
    and one where he'll have to work hard ass hell and prove how good he is -winky so if hes such a badass he can fight winky and not make excuses that hes not a middlewieght even though winky has said hed drop back to light middle.
    its jus my opinion baby like it or not
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information