Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Imagine what Riddick Bowe/Lennox/Iron Mike would do to Wladimir!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Imagine what Riddick Bowe/Lennox/Iron Mike would do to Wladimir!

Quote Originally Posted by DynoMight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by No Contest View Post
    Lennox would have beat him at any point in his career. Bowe and Tyson would have to have been in their primes. Especially Tyson...talking late eighties Tyson.
    Man. You must be some kind of busted up over last night, ya? All that loyalty down the drain as the Ukranian giant spent 36 minutes too scared to commit to anything for fear of getting blasted by a guy that can't really punch anyway.

Props to the hairy retard Fury, who at least had a game plan to jitterbug and feint Wlad into gun-shy mode. He's complete dogshit as a boxer, but what's that say about Wlad then?

I'll tell you, as I've been a fan of Vit and Wlad for years and years. But a reasonable fan. An honest fan. A fan that saw their shortcomings and admired what was genuine in them without stroking their balls and living in denial on these forums. Ahem.

Wlad has no idea what to do reaching in against a guy with any sort of movement now at 39 years old. Couple that with his instinctual need to clinch after pawing with anything and you had a recipe for disaster last night.

I knew after round 2 Wlad was fucked. He probably knew it around round 3. Tyson knew it about the same time. I loved Wlad at his best, and his brother even more. But I never understood your delusional nut-huggery when it came to the weaknesses and bullshit he put on display on more nights than I care to recall.

Hopefully you had a good cry into your cock-shaped pillow and can start to move past the worst of the pain. Time heals all, they say. A great run from Wlad against weak competition, and using dubious strategy, but the man had a great right hand and was a true professional and gentleman.

Time to see what the new batch of heavies has to offer. Go.... Joshua?
    Who the fuck are you? If you ever read any of my previous posts you would know I'm not a Wlad fan. Why don't you stick to commenting on what you know...in other words keep your mouth shut.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Paxtom View Post
    Hold On Doggie !!!

Wlad is 39 1/2 years old.

No 'old' {39 1/2 year-old} Mike Tyson or Riddick 'The Dog' Bowe are beating Wlad.

Lennox Lewis > That is a different story.
    Read the post Bill, prime Tyson was early 20's.
    Nobody said {39 1/2 year-old} Riddick Bowe. They said > Riddick Bowe would beat him.

So you're 'Half-Wrong' .......................... THIS TIME.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bill you are always wrong.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair those guys would beat most people in a fight i mean Holyfeild, Tyson and Lewis are the best heavyweights and the 90's i think is the best hw era. I would love to have great heavyweight from america again i mean Holyfeild was the last one and how long ago was that shit.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr140 View Post
    To be fair those guys would beat most people in a fight i mean Holyfeild, Tyson and Lewis are the best heavyweights and the 90's i think is the best hw era. I would love to have great heavyweight from america again i mean Holyfeild was the last one and how long ago was that shit.
    Do not worry Shannon Briggs can start stalking Fury. That action will be funny. Lets go champ!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That Is True.

Just the other day I was telling another member here that you were one sharp moderator.

I'm glad you corrected me.

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That Is True.

Just the other day I was telling another member here that you were one sharp moderator.

That's a bit harsh, considering he's the only moderator who acknowledges your existence.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    That Is True.

That's a bit harsh, considering he's the only moderator who acknowledges your existence.
    Wrong Again my Latin Loser Friend,

I consider Andre a close personal friend. We chat quite often.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    If a fighter who by even his OWN fans is considered rather limited in skills can beat Wladimir, just imagine what guys like Riddick Bowe/Mike Tyson/Lennox Lewis/Joe Louis/Evander Holyfield/George Foreman would do to that Klown of Kiev.

Wladimir Klinch-ko: EXPOSED! What we always suspected. Not even Top 15 ATG.
    Riddick Bowe took a lot of stick of Andrew Golota, who stupidly fouled himself twice to get the DQ in two fights he should have won. I'd rate Wlad higher than Golata.

Lennox Lewis was lucky that Wlad's brother Vitali got cut in the sixth round to end their fight. Vitali was more than holding his own in that fight and who knows how that would have played out if Vitali had not got cut and Lewis did not fight again after that fight. I'd rate Wlad higher than Vitali.

Joe Louis would have been too small and would have been bounced round the ring.

Tyson ? Tyson never won a fight were he had to fight. He never won a fight were he had to bite down. He never won a nip and tuck dog fight. Every time a figher stood up to Tyson and hit back hard and went toe to toe with him, he lost. Tyson was a great on top fighter. The question is whether Wlad would be there after five rounds ? Maybe. Maybe Tyson would steam rolled him.

Foreman ? Foreman was slow and ponderous and maybe Wlad would have been able to catch him with the over hand right.

People always look back, at past heavy weights as if they were better.

In Ali's day, they looked back to Marciano's day. In Marciano's day, they looked back to Joe Louis days, In Joe Louis day, they looked back to Jack Dempsey's day. It never ends.

Wlad was second only to Joe Louis in having the longest reign for a heavyweight champ. Bowe. Lewis. Foreman's reign were over night in comparison. Golota never even won a world title. In 30 years time people will be saying Wlad was great.

I'm not saying Wlad would have beaten them all, he might well have lost to them all, but looking at the facts, it's not right to say they all would have for sure beaten him.

What about Tyson vs Razor Ruddock 1 & 2?

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    That Is True.

Wrong Again my Latin Loser Friend,

I consider Andre a close personal friend. We chat quite often.

It's called "pity".

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If a fighter who by even his OWN fans is considered rather limited in skills can beat Wladimir, just imagine what guys like Riddick Bowe/Mike Tyson/Lennox Lewis/Joe Louis/Evander Holyfield/George Foreman would do to that Klown of Kiev.

Ahhh the ole end justifies the means game. Ok, I'll play.

Imagine how,

John L would have done against those three?
    Corbett
    Jeffries
    Dempsey
    Tunney
    Johnson
    Schmeling
    Canera
    Sharkey
    Marciano
    Patterson
    Johanson
    Frazier
    Ellis
    Leon
    Weaver
    Dokes

Anyway I don’t see many in history standing in with Tyson in his prime regardless of how short that may have been. I also believe that Lennox is the best heavyweight in history including Ali and he would have dominated any era. Bowe had some skills but he was also a head case. I think Wlad could conceivable beat him and Haye could not get to Wlad so as boring as it might be, I don’t think it’s a forgone conclusion that Tyson gets to him. That’s a long way to go and look what Smith and Tucker did. I'm glad the Klit era is most likely over but nobody cracked the puzzle for over a decade. Sure it wasn’t pretty but it was effective.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That should be Wlads catchphrase I am not pretty but I am effective.
    Last edited by Master; 12-03-2015 at 04:50 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

Imagine how,

Corbett
    Jeffries
    Dempsey
    Tunney
    Johnson
    Schmeling
    Canera
    Sharkey
    Marciano
    Patterson
    Johanson
    Frazier
    Ellis
    Leon
    Weaver
    Dokes

Anyway I don’t see many in history standing in with Tyson in his prime regardless of how short that may have been. I also believe that Lennox is the best heavyweight in history including Ali and he would have dominated any era. Bowe had some skills but he was also a head case. I think Wlad could conceivable beat him and Haye could not get to Wlad so as boring as it might be, I don’t think it’s a forgone conclusion that Tyson gets to him. That’s a long way to go and look what Smith and Tucker did. I'm glad the Klit era is most likely over but nobody cracked the puzzle for over a decade. Sure it wasn’t pretty but it was effective.
    That wasnt my point.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

Imagine how,

Corbett
    Jeffries
    Dempsey
    Tunney
    Johnson
    Schmeling
    Canera
    Sharkey
    Marciano
    Patterson
    Johanson
    Frazier
    Ellis
    Leon
    Weaver
    Dokes

That wasnt my point.
    .....which was?

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not really sure what Bowe could out to Wlad thinking on it. He's not out jabbing him, sizing or back footing him. As good as Bowe could churn on the inside he layed in heavy and came underneath, Wlad would make an effective bigger mess of it and Bowe was not easy to miss at all.

Thread Information