Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carl Froch (the Froak) talking about his future.........

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Carl Froch (the Froak) talking about his future.........

Quote Originally Posted by Markusdarkus View Post
    Hopefully, I'm finally going to get my future resolved soon. There have been a few hiccups and dissapointments - I really would have loved to have tested myself against Joe Calzaghe. But it looks like I'm now fighting top Canadian Jean Pascal for Joe's old WBC belt, hopefully in Nottingham.

Pascal's unbeaten in 21 fights, but he's had most of them against moderate opposition in Canada, so he's untested in that sense. But he was a top amateur. I believe he boxed in the olympics and I certainly remember him winning a Commonwealth gold over here.

In my opinion Pascal and i will be fighting for the liniar 168lb title and will be contacting ring magazine to make this for the wbc and ring belt. Calzaghe has ducked me long enough im legacy Jones is old and Pavlik is dreadful id knock him out in 3rds. After Pascal i want Kessler who is a slightly better Pavlik he will go in 6rds my resume speaks for itself his is weak all he done was lose to Calzaghe.

As for Pascal he's been inactive for sixth months but he is younger, confident and ambitious... much better than Kessler and in my opinion as good as a Calzaghe was in 2005 so there is no way i'm taking him lightly.

As I keep saying. I'm destined to be the next WBC World champion .... watch this space.

Carl Froch
    What a complete and utter fucken moron. Please tell me this wasnt actually Froch quotes. No one can be so stupid. I cant wait to see how Tam defends this.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's funny I can't explain it but Haye is an arrogant flash twat and I can't stand him, whereas Froch is an arrogant twat who has done nothing yet he's my favourite British fighter by far?

I really don't know why this is.

Is it because Haye is a good looking, charismatic guy who all the girls love whilst Froch is a rather ugly, pale looking dude who nobody has ever heard of?

I'm guessing I can relate more to Frochy, he's my kind of guy and therefore I will support him.

Froch, British number 1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    It's funny I can't explain it but Haye is an arrogant flash twat and I can't stand him, whereas Froch is an arrogant twat who has done nothing yet he's my favourite British fighter by far?

I really don't know why this is.

Is it because Haye is a good looking, charismatic guy who all the girls love whilst Froch is a rather ugly, pale looking dude who nobody has ever heard of?

I'm guessing I can relate more to Frochy, he's my kind of guy and therefore I will support him.

Froch, British number 1
    Froch deserves a big fight, he is good to watch and needs bigger tests.

Is Haye good looking from a shit-stabbers perspective?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Froch will get a title shot soon enough.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can tell Carl is brimming with confidence and he needs this Pascal fight badly to show what he is capable of. I dont agree that he could knock Pavlik out in 3 or Kessler in 6. I do agree he has capablilty of knocking them out and either match up will be very exciting. I look forward to seeing him fight Pascal though!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looking forward to Froch vs Pascal - will be entertaining and competitive upto a point then Froch takes him out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"In my opinion Pascal and i will be fighting for the liniar 168lb title and will be contacting ring magazine to make this for the wbc and ring belt. Calzaghe has ducked me long enough im legacy Jones is old and Pavlik is dreadful id knock him out in 3rds. After Pascal i want Kessler who is a slightly better Pavlik he will go in 6rds my resume speaks for itself his is weak all he done was lose to Calzaghe"

Where does this idiot get off? honestly ive never wanted a fighter get knocked out so much.
    Yes, Carl Fraud, you resume does speak for itself. You haven't beaten anybody, and even if beat Pascal, you still won't have beaten anybody.

Beavis, you're dumb, you're ugly, and you're never going to score...huh, huh.

I hope Kessler gives him his shot, I really do. He needs to get put in his place. This guy is a joke.

SigmaMu Guest

Hopefully, I'm finally going to get my future resolved soon. There have been a few hiccups and dissapointments - I really would have loved to have tested myself against Joe Calzaghe. But it looks like I'm now fighting top Canadian Jean Pascal for Joe's old WBC belt, hopefully in Nottingham.

Pascal's unbeaten in 21 fights, but he's had most of them against moderate opposition in Canada, so he's untested in that sense. But he was a top amateur. I believe he boxed in the olympics and I certainly remember him winning a Commonwealth gold over here.

In my opinion Pascal and i will be fighting for the liniar 168lb title and will be contacting ring magazine to make this for the wbc and ring belt. Calzaghe has ducked me long enough im legacy Jones is old and Pavlik is dreadful id knock him out in 3rds. After Pascal i want Kessler who is a slightly better Pavlik he will go in 6rds my resume speaks for itself his is weak all he done was lose to Calzaghe.

As for Pascal he's been inactive for sixth months but he is younger, confident and ambitious... much better than Kessler and in my opinion as good as a Calzaghe was in 2005 so there is no way i'm taking him lightly.

As I keep saying. I'm destined to be the next WBC World champion .... watch this space.

Carl Froch
    Carl is claiming that Jean Pascal is better than Mikkel Kessler? On what planet? Mikkel Kessler is damn good and he lost to a better man in Calzaghe and there is no shame in that, Calzaghe is really a terrific fighter even though he does not always show it he is still great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    You can tell Carl is brimming with confidence and he needs this Pascal fight badly to show what he is capable of. I dont agree that he could knock Pavlik out in 3 or Kessler in 6. I do agree he has capablilty of knocking them out and either match up will be very exciting. I look forward to seeing him fight Pascal though!
    How is a fight against an overrated, C+ fighter like Pascal going to show anything? Froch is the biggest joke out there right now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is embarassing himself saying Pascal is better than Kessler.

I hope Froch does well but he shames himself with these stupid comments

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RozzySean View Post
    How is a fight against an overrated, C+ fighter like Pascal going to show anything? Froch is the biggest joke out there right now.
    He is a real step up for Froch and Pascal is a step up for him, both men need a win under their belt which shows they are challenging the top at 168. I think its a great match up for their current situations. It doesnt matter what caliber fighter Pascal, hes still a contender and you cant deny that.

Froch isnt a joke hes just got the experience he needed and he can now fight at the top of the 168 weight class. Pascal will be the first victim!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RozzySean View Post
    He is a real step up for Froch and Pascal is a step up for him, both men need a win under their belt which shows they are challenging the top at 168. I think its a great match up for their current situations. It doesnt matter what caliber fighter Pascal, hes still a contender and you cant deny that.

Froch isnt a joke hes just got the experience he needed and he can now fight at the top of the 168 weight class. Pascal will be the first victim!
    Pascal, a real contender? If Pascal had been on the last season of the contender show, he would have been about the 4th seed, behind Coddrington, Bika, Soliman. Pascal would probably get his ass handed to him by Bika, seriously.

You are right, Tam, about one thing, Pascal is actually a step up for Fraud, and that's damn sad considering he's 31. He should have been fight the Jean Pascals of the world two or three years ago. Froch should have tried to import Manfredo. Even Manfredo would be a step up from the guys he's been fighting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brimming with confidence?
    More like overflowing with bullshit. What has Carl done that makes u think that he can KO Kessler and Pavlik? He has yet to KO a top 40 fighter yet he can KO 2 guys top 15 P4P? Yeah that makes sense.
    Just admit it Froch is looking for the softest way to a title possible.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    More like overflowing with bullshit. What has Carl done that makes u think that he can KO Kessler and Pavlik? He has yet to KO a top 40 fighter yet he can KO 2 guys top 15 P4P? Yeah that makes sense.
    The way in which he has ended the fights shows that he is going to be up there at the top at 168. He is a very strong fighter and thats why he needs to show this by stopping Pascal which I know he will. He can only move up after the Pascal fight and I cant wait to see that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    The way in which he has ended the fights shows that he is going to be up there at the top at 168. He is a very strong fighter and thats why he needs to show this by stopping Pascal which I know he will. He can only move up after the Pascal fight and I cant wait to see that.
    He hasnt fought anyone tho! Sakio Bika would KO all Frochs opponents, so would guys like Green, and Miranda. They are good but nowhere near Pavlik or Kessler.

Thread Information