Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
All head nodding on the 1st portion.Nates in the pool at 140,out of light rankings.Ya see,I only base that on his stated intentions to compete at 140.Not the over the weight issue.I think we might be getting bogged down in numbers a bit.It gets blurry as many guys have come in 5,10 or more pounds over weight once the bell rings.
The record books and chronology of the lightweight division will list this fight as a lightweight affair.....with an asterisk.
I guess it's up to us as the commission then do we want to enforce a zero tolerance policy regarding weight? I would support that actually.
If we were a real commission and we had a contract for him to fight at 135, he violated that contract.
All for this.Has to be structure.He lost his title on the scales and I believe its the norm for over the contracted weight fighters to be docked a percentage of purse...10 % Not meeting the contract should have penalties.

Missed alot today?Is there a way to archive the rankings?I really regret not voting on all the divisions.Have we firmed up the system in regards a loss for a ranked fighter and how far they drop?
In regards to archiving the rankings maybe we could post an update each Monday like The Ring does, stating any changes that have occurred?