Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hatton enters Rehab for Drink problem and depression drugs not the problem.

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: Hatton enters Rehab for Drink problem and depression drugs not the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Preme View Post
    First he quit against Floyd, then he quit against Pac, now this...

what a quitter.
    Honestly what the hell ? all you seem to do is hate on most boxers calling fighters like Glen Johnson a journeyman, even though he won a Fighter Of The Year award, and he won a world title.

Or you make stupid drunken threads, that no one can understand. And now your calling Ricky Hatton a quitter ? how in the world did he quit in any of those fights ?

He was KO'ed with perfect picture punches, that most fighters would of been KO'ed with. He was just outclassed because he was fighting two of the best modern fighters, no shame in that what so ever.

I am disappointed in him taking drugs, because im heavily against drugs. But to call him a quitter is just ridiculous and total insult to Ricky Hatton, he never ever quit in any of his 47 pro fights.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatton enters Rehab for Drink problem and depression drugs not the problem.

I am not completely surprised by this. Once retired (ok he hasn't officially) there wasn't the 6 months + prefight discipline in his annual calendar any more.

we all knew what Ricky liked to do in his downtime outside of training camp preparation

Hope he sorts himself out but I'm not so sure.

One other question - is there another publicist apart from Max fucking Clifford in the UK
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

what a quitter.
    Honestly what the hell ? all you seem to do is hate on most boxers calling fighters like Glen Johnson a journeyman, even though he won a Fighter Of The Year award, and he won a world title.

Or you make stupid drunken threads, that no one can understand. And now your calling Ricky Hatton a quitter ? how in the world did he quit in any of those fights ?

He was KO'ed with perfect picture punches, that most fighters would of been KO'ed with. He was just outclassed because he was fighting two of the best modern fighters, no shame in that what so ever.

I am disappointed in him taking drugs, because im heavily against drugs. But to call him a quitter is just ridiculous and total insult to Ricky Hatton, he never ever quit in any of his 47 pro fights.
    But not you eh Ice?

Ricky needs to get down the leisure centre & do some lengths

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You disgust me Ricky Hatton, YOU DISGUST ME!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by South of Ardwick View Post
    Jesus Christ. Better not show you 2 girls and a cup then.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by South of Ardwick View Post
    What a great 1st post this is

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

what a quitter.

But not you eh Ice?

lol didn't realise he was quoting me until i read it in your post. usually skip his crap.

ICB Guest

what a quitter.

But not you eh Ice?

lol didn't realise he was quoting me until i read it in your post. usually skip his crap.
    Oh yea because you post such great stuff Preme, what do you post ? you post utter random shit, stupid drunken threads, when your not really drunk trying to make yourself look hard or some shit.

Just pathetic and to think we used to get on once, i don't know what happened to you really. We used to debate fine then you got all defensive about Joe Calzaghe, and then you sent me random bad rep for god knows what saying = Spreading it around like STD.

When i hadn't even spoke to you in god knows how long, just fucking pisses me off.
    Last edited by ICB; 09-15-2010 at 12:12 AM.

ICB Guest

what a quitter.

But not you eh Ice?

Oh yea i'd be sparked obviously, i already said that. But because i said i could maybe survive 9 minutes. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon, so what honestly who cares why do people care so much jesus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what a quitter.

But not you eh Ice?

Oh yea i'd be sparked obviously, i already said that. But because i said i could maybe survive 9 minutes. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon, so what honestly who cares why do people care so much jesus.
    I don't know Moses.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But not you eh Ice?

Brilliant.

LOL moment.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Leaked footage of Ricky Hatton in rehab:

(The glasses are a new fashion accessory)

It's gonna be tough for him.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Thread Information