Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If David Haye loses to Vitali in July...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If David Haye loses to Vitali in July...

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    1 - Yes Chagaev is totally different that's part of what makes Wlad beating him (after having trained for someone different) so impressive.

2 - Being scared of power is a foolish claim to make, Wlad fought Sam Peter, he's got power, Lamon Brewster had power, there are others he has fought that have power. I mean who has he avoided because of power? NOBODY.

3 - What demands? Demanding to be introduced second seeing how Wlad is THE heavyweight champion of the world? Fighting in Germany because a certain somebody couldn't secure a proper venue the first fucking time? These allegations of "crazy demands" are the WBA title holder's issue not Wlad's...Wlad signed to fight with this guy before who backed out then? NEWSFLASH it wasn't Wlad.

4 - Who said he might not fight? Wlad didn't say it...there may have been a clause in the contract that states "if Wlad isn't healed for the June or July fight date then there's an option for the WBA title holder to fight Vitali" but believe me, Wlad wants the fight he called the guy out after beating Chagaev, after beating Eddie Chambers...Wlad wants the fight no doubt about it.
    1 - chagaev is nowhere near as good as haye

2 - those fights you mentioned wlad did a lot of falling over

3 - red corner, coming to the ring second, promotional posters, name always first on promotions, fight in germany, own doctor, etc etc

4 - its in the contract and he doesnt seem to want it bro
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ludwig View Post
    IMO Haye has a better shot at Vitali, who is slower and more likely to mix it up with Haye.

We'll know by the end of April what's what. I hear rumors Vitali is looking for a June opponent.

naa vitali can take a punch

maybe haye would hit him more but he only has to hit wlad once

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Um what makes you say a prime chagaev is worse than haye Where is the effin evidence Sorry haye has done jackshit at heavy but y'all just seem to blind to see that, plus he's holding a title that belongs to wlad since wlad beat the rightful holder. Who knows haye might get in the ring and blast both brothers out (very much doubt it) but he has yet to really do anything at heavy. Wlad's never been scarred of a fight he's fought everyone there has been to fight, but you keep listenin to haye's stories because he's been proven to be a man of his word so far...oh btw if you going to call him big russian homo at least get his nationality right, it's ukrainian two completely seperate countries but hey I guess to much to expect of ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ludwig View Post
    IMO Haye has a better shot at Vitali, who is slower and more likely to mix it up with Haye.

We'll know by the end of April what's what. I hear rumors Vitali is looking for a June opponent.
    Totally disagree.

Haye has a chance of beating Wlad.

He, however, has no chance of beating Vitali.

Vitali likes to fight and is one tough son of a bitch. And the power, whilst not as powerful as he once was, will give Haye a suprise wake up call once the first right hand lands.

He will be giving Haye nightmares at the thought of having to line up against him.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armin View Post
    Um what makes you say a prime chagaev is worse than haye Where is the effin evidence Sorry haye has done jackshit at heavy but y'all just seem to blind to see that, plus he's holding a title that belongs to wlad since wlad beat the rightful holder. Who knows haye might get in the ring and blast both brothers out (very much doubt it) but he has yet to really do anything at heavy. Wlad's never been scarred of a fight he's fought everyone there has been to fight, but you keep listenin to haye's stories because he's been proven to be a man of his word so far...oh btw if you going to call him big russian homo at least get his nationality right, it's ukrainian two completely seperate countries but hey I guess to much to expect of ya.

you reckon the shag would beat haye?

he was also far from in his prime when he fought wlad, and this is the same shag that struggled against skelton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think haye is open to get screwed here. I wouldn't be surprised if a week before the fight wlad pulls out for vitali to step in last minute and it's just coincidence that the elder brother has spent the last 12 months training and looks in tip top shape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    i think haye is open to get screwed here. I wouldn't be surprised if a week before the fight wlad pulls out for vitali to step in last minute and it's just coincidence that the elder brother has spent the last 12 months training and looks in tip top shape.
    Fingers crossed.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the chances are haye will fight vitali

there is also a chance wlad will drop out and vitali will decide he doesnt want the fight too, which i doubt will happen, i reckon vitali has a lot more bottle than wlad

i reckon way down the list is a haye wlad fight

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

3 - red corner, coming to the ring second, promotional posters, name always first on promotions, fight in germany, own doctor, etc etc

1: The level of skill is erroneous, but just to appease you Chagaev was good enough to beat Valuev worse than your fighter AND he didn't lose the WBA belt due to being beaten but because he was injured. So I COULD point out once again that the fighter you support is a usurper of his title and that it truly belongs to Wlad, but that too is erroneous as Wlad will beat the crap out of "YOUR BOY" in June or July

2: In the rematches he never lost a single second of any round...but regardless he won vs Sam Peter both times and your fighter doesn't have the beard to take what either fighter took in any of their fights...FACT

3: If that's really a problem for the WBA title holder I wonder if he's going walk to the ring with his blankey....those are pathetic excuses for not making the fight not on Wladimir's part but on your fighter's part...pathetic. Wlad was ALWAYS ready for the fight and it's fucking disgraceful for you to say otherwise because the FACTS....the fact that Wlad signed for the first fight and followed through albeit with a different opponent, the fact that Wlad signed for this fight and got out of the Chisora fight.

4: It may be in he contract, but you had best believe Wlad is going to whip the WBA title holder's ass big time. Wlad has listened to your boy spouting shit for about 4 years and the time is coming where he's going to answer for all that crap he talked and I'll just be happy when guys like you start making excuses for why the WBA title holder got his ass kicked so badly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbantz View Post
    Fingers crossed.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

1: The level of skill is erroneous, but just to appease you Chagaev was good enough to beat Valuev worse than your fighter AND he didn't lose the WBA belt due to being beaten but because he was injured. So I COULD point out once again that the fighter you support is a usurper of his title and that it truly belongs to Wlad, but that too is erroneous as Wlad will beat the crap out of "YOUR BOY" in June or July

2: In the rematches he never lost a single second of any round...but regardless he won vs Sam Peter both times and your fighter doesn't have the beard to take what either fighter took in any of their fights...FACT

3: If that's really a problem for the WBA title holder I wonder if he's going walk to the ring with his blankey....those are pathetic excuses for not making the fight not on Wladimir's part but on your fighter's part...pathetic. Wlad was ALWAYS ready for the fight and it's fucking disgraceful for you to say otherwise because the FACTS....the fact that Wlad signed for the first fight and followed through albeit with a different opponent, the fact that Wlad signed for this fight and got out of the Chisora fight.

4: It may be in he contract, but you had best believe Wlad is going to whip the WBA title holder's ass big time. Wlad has listened to your boy spouting shit for about 4 years and the time is coming where he's going to answer for all that crap he talked and I'll just be happy when guys like you start making excuses for why the WBA title holder got his ass kicked so badly.
    1. I dont support haye

2. that isnt a fact

3. the big girl wlad wouldnt have signed unless he had everything he asked for, does that tell you anyting?

4. the main issue with this point is, will wlad even get in the ring with haye? i would say everything at this moment is pointing towards a no

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the chances are wlad and or vit will beat haye but IMO haye is the hardest fight either have had excluding lennox for vit.

El Kabong Guest

1. I dont support haye

2. that isnt a fact

3. the big girl wlad wouldnt have signed unless he had everything he asked for, does that tell you anyting?

4. the main issue with this point is, will wlad even get in the ring with haye? i would say everything at this moment is pointing towards a no
    1: Oh really, then why are you backing him to beat either Klitschko?

2: Find somebody besides yourself that disagrees

3: Ditto for your fighter a while ago...only he soon realized who actually makes the big money in the division so he had no option

4: I think you'd better ask that question of the WBA title holder as Wlad has been more than willing for YEARS to fight him, but alas we're still waiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you have to be a fan of someone to predict they can or are gonna win a fight now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you have to be a fan of someone to predict they can or are gonna win a fight now?
    If you read this thread, you would certainly think so.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information